Supernatural Designs | CLOSED

graphics
help
covers
banners

RE-DELIVERY!

FrozenSecrets

I hope the darker coloring is more to your liking!

Accepted!

Accepted.

DELIVERY!!!

DELIVERY!

FrozenTruth

FrozenTruth2

FrozenTruth3

I hope you like at least one of these lol

I wasn’t sure what psd/text style I liked better so I thought I’d just let you choose.

IF YOU’D LIKE ANY CHANGES MADE PLEASE PM ME
please don’t forget the payment:)

WOWEE! You are an angel. Thanks a lot. These are much better. Love you.

Thanks, but I was just showing ispo for the cover not exactly what I wanted

Oh, I’m sorry… You didn’t really give me concrete ideas, so I just went with the picture.

thank you so much! it’s perfect!

holy shit these are perfect :heart_eyes: thank you so so so much!!!

I put the idea area a butterfly sitting on a notebook.

BANNER:
Preferred Designer: (please tag your desired designer or leave blank) @beforehours
Faceclaim(s): dove cameron
Character Name: (Optional) Aurora-Rose Rogers
Quote/text underneath: (Optional) ❝ I am judge, jury, and executioner.
Mood: similar to the cover for Frozen Truth please (i chose the cover which showed Mal in colour, with black text)
Ideas: ^^
About the character/elements you’d like included: if possible please can you include something along the lines of Raven from the titans series on Netflix? not of her, seeing as Dove is the face cast, but maybe the power she has? my character has https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Demonic_Magic this power and it reminds me sort of what Rachel Roth did in Titans series (the one on Netflix)
Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting?: i’m currently finishing the story’s first chapter like thing now seeing as i deleted the first chapter bc i didn’t like it :upside_down_face:
Additional Comments:
Password: Impala

ICONS
Preferred Designer: (please tag your desired designer or leave blank) @beforehours
Faceclaim(s): dove cameron can it be like the one you did for my cover for my book Frozen Truth?)
Ideas:
Image Inspiration: if she could have purple hair still with the red eyes that’d be amazing. if possible, can you have the buildings you have in the back on the cover as the background image for this?
Color Scheme: (optional)
Additional Comments: sorry for requesting so much i hope i’m not annoying you
Password Impala

Accepted for both!

You are not annoying me lol. At all.

I really enjoy filling your requests and Dove Cameron is like super easy for me to do covers with. SO PLEASE DONT FEEL LIKE YOU’RE ANNOYING ME. You’re keeping me in business :joy: :wink:

I APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR REQUESTS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. :revolving_hearts:

I can give it another go? If you want.

pleasure to be of service then :wink: :joy: yeah i quite like using dove for the marvel one seeing as she has quite a lot of gifs, but i’d forgot that her eyes glow green not red :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: thank you so much, i appreciate them so much, they’re flawless, honestly, you’re amazing!

DELIVERY!

DeathsEmbrace

Confession

AuthorsNote

I hope you like these!

IF YOU’D LIKE ANY CHANGES MADE, PLEASE PM ME
please don’t forget the payment:)

Here.

S

DELIVERY PART ONE!

I hope this is what you were looking for! I couldn’t really find any images of Raven doing her magic:( so I took inspiration from the picture you sent of the demonic powers and added a similar effect behind her. & I used the same coloring as your cover too:)

IF YOU’D LIKE ANY CHANGES PLEASE PM ME!
please don’t forget about the payment:)

DELIVERY PART TWO!

AuroraIcon

Here’s your icon! I hope you like it!

IF YOU’D LIKE CHANGES MADE PLEASE PM ME
please don’t forget about the payment:)

Its perfect and exactly what I meant :heart::heart: