Supernatural Designs | Covers, Banners, Picspams, and Icons | OPEN

graphics
help
covers
banners

@shewroteinblack, I think some people need to review the rules again :woman_facepalming:t3:

Cover

Preferred Designer: (please tag your desired designer or leave blank) @shewroteinblack
Title: Dark Bloom Chronicles
Subtitle: n/a
Author: Gracie Lynn
Facelaim(s): N/A
Brief Summary: This is a novel with all of the behind stuff for my novel. SO trailers and backstories and aesthetics and playlists put into a book in a storybook type cover
Mood: Dark, gothic fantasy
Ideas: I was hoping to have a dark fantasy “storybook” type gothic cover. Colors of black and silver like T H I S and perhaps a dark dark burgundy color in some aspects. Very poppy and sparkly, eye catching… maybe black throns and vines somewhere?
Image Inspiration: These are pictures that sort of have the vibe I’m looking for
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7
Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting?: Yes!
Additional Comments:
Password: Impala

I will give this a go. <3 And I know :woman_facepalming:

I attempted it. I understand if you don’t use it.

DarkBloom

Awhh thank you for trying, I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Icons

Preferred Designer: (please tag your desired designer or leave blank)
Faceclaim(s): Holland Roden or Madelaine Petsch
Ideas: Something involving fire and red hot, fire looping around the face claim
Image Inspiration: n/a
Color Scheme: (optional) Red orange and gold. Fire colors!
Additional Comments: n/a

Banner PROFILE??

Preferred Designer: (please tag your desired designer or leave blank)
Faceclaim(s): n/a
Character Name: (Optional) n/a
Quote/text underneath: (Optional) D A R L I N G
Mood: Black red and silver, I wanted my profile banner to match my page aesthetic a little more!
Ideas: I wanted something simple with the colors above, maybe adding Katherine Pierce as the face claim, but it’s not mandatory
Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting? n/a
Additional Comments: n/a

. Sorry had to cancel.

Accepted! And never apologize for asking for covers! Im happy to fill orders and i’m glad you like my work:)

DELIVERY!

CF2L

CF2L2

So I tried both your ideas and idk how I feel about either, to be honest. What are your thoughts?
I used Lucky Blue Smith in both, I can try changing his hair color if you’d like, I just remembered you said dark hair :sweat: (and toddler :fearful:) Or do you have an actor in mind that has lots of hd quality photos? (Those are the best to do manips with)

I feel like I really messed up your request :sob: Im sorry.

Please PM me with the changes youd like made, and Ill work on it when I can, sorry im a mess lol

I honestly don’t know what to change but I’m still going to use the second one because you still did amazing with what I gave you which wasn’t much.

Accepted c:

Here’s your icon:

Icon

Preferred Designer:
Title: Bound To You
Subtitle: A king only bows to his queen
Author: Bella Esther
Facelaim(s): none
Brief Summary: two long time enemies finally meet to end a conflict but when they meet, the two realize that they are mates, leaving one pining for the other and the other upheaving everything in her way to escape.
Mood: dark, gloomy, mysterious.
Ideas: a girl in nature, like the forst or woods, and moonlight glow.
Image Inspiration: i really like the cover by @shewroteinblack wicked ways alotttt. definitely hopes it looks sort of like that.

this was the last cover which i loved:

Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting?: yup
Additional Comments: thanks
Password: impala

Preferred Designer: @beforehours

Title: Mishaps & Wolves

Subtitle: -

Author: Allyana McKinn

Facelaim(s): -

Brief Summary: A human and her best friend accidentally get in the middle of a war between two packs, the focus of which is an magical orb that one pack stole from the other. The orb is believed to have been given to them to protect and by losing it, the pack is essentially cursed with bad luck. So with the human’s help, they’re going to try and get the orb back before their home is destroyed. And of course, a lot of crazy stuff happens (hence mishaps in the title :p).

Mood: Whimsical and magical (it’s sort of a mix between paranormal comedy and romance)

Ideas: The magical orb is the main focus of the story so I don’t want anything to detract from it. looking for something simple that’s still really magical and eye-catching though. Not entirely sure if I want the wolf and panther shifters on the cover (if they did they’s probably be something like this https://goo.gl/images/PmnH5T but really small). Generally looking for something along the lines of the old cover currently posted on my page, but not as simple. Maybe a magical forest in the background? I’m honestly a little unsure.

Image Inspiration: Thinking something potentially along the lines of this: https://goo.gl/images/1bCCSj
but I don’t want it as dark; more fun if anything since it is supposed to be a comedy

Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting?: The old version is currently posted but I’m going to be working on a re-write over the next few months and posting that up gradually

Additional Comments: Thank you! I know it seems a little vague but would be super grateful for whatever you come up with!

Banner

Preferred Designer:
Faceclaim(s): N/A
Character Name: Cassidy Charleston (Optional)
Quote/text underneath: She’s not troubled. Just misunderstood (Optional)
Mood: dark
Ideas: A young girl in the woods
About the character/elements you’d like included: She’s quiet and kind
Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting? Yes
Additional Comments: N/A

Accepted. c:

I’ll give this a go. Accepted.

Here’s your cover.

BBY

Here’s your banner:

Cass