Supernatural Designs | Covers, Banners, Picspams, and Icons | OPEN

graphics
help
covers
banners

DELIVERY!

IF YOU’D LIKE ANY CHANGES MADE, PLEASE PM ME
please don’t forget the payment:) and I hope you enjoy these!

Thanks. This means a lot to me. I will be waiting for your beautiful cover.

DELIVERY!

MidnightFlowers

MidnightFlowers2

I had a lot of fun working on this and this one took a lot of editing lol. I added the rose bush, and some falling petals, the glowing butterflies, the shadowhunter rune on her hand, and the blue eyes. I hope you enjoy it!

I couldn’t decide which coloring I liked better, so I decided to add both and let you decide!

IF YOU’D LIKE ANY CHANGES MADE PLEASE PM ME
please don’t forget about the payment:)

Girl, these are amazing!!! Seriously, how did you do this so fast? And the way you seamlessly imposed the graphics is beautiful! Also, I don’t know how you did it, but you picked my favorite pictures of each of the guys and they look so good! My only question would be if the red tint on the bottom of the pictures is necessary? I usually go for light and bright, so I’m just curious! If that was a design choice you felt was best or its a lot of work to reverse, then no big deal. Like I said before, I am so majorly impressed! THANK YOU!

I can try a different psds and PM you some choices!

You’re awesome!

Just one tiny other detail - the word fire on Aiden Taylor’s banner looks a little off. Again, not a big deal if it’s too much work for you.

Thank you!

How did I just now see this?? I’M SO IN LOVE. OMG. THANK YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL SOUL!

DELIVERY!

DeadTwins

I hope you like it! IF YOU’D LIKE ANY CHANGES MADE PLEASE PM ME
please don’t forget the payment:)

Banner

Preferred Designer: (please tag your desired designer or leave blank) @shewroteinblack
Faceclaim(s): n/a
Character Name: (Optional) Aila Vex
Quote/text underneath: (Optional) n/a
Mood: Dark dark dark and slightly seductive
Ideas: I LOVEEE T H I S collection of banners you did and wanted something similar!
About the character/elements you’d like included: Dark vibes very simple black and grey color wise. I just want it to say the character name “Aila Vex” sparkly silver font perhaps?
Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting? Yes!
Additional Comments: I would love multiple ones
Password: Impala

Thanks a lot. How did you do it so fast? I told you that you are so talented. You have a great future ahead of you. Everything is so perfect. Thanks again. Oh, I did the payment.

Accepted.

This is amazing thank you so much :blush:

You are SO sweet. I was feeling pretty inspired yesterday and I had a lot of fun creating this manip. I hope it was what you had in mind! If you need any other graphics, be sure to come back or PM me!

@wildcharms Hey! Just wondering if you plan to use this cover:)

Are the banners going to be the same but with different text? I just wanna be sure so I don’t close the file. c:

Something like this?

Alia

Same background and same font, but different character names! I organized them by last name to make it easier and so you only have to change the first name!

Joseph Hawthorne
Maeve Hawthorne
Damien Hawthorne

Lucian Deveraux
Jude Deveraux
Beatrix Deveraux
Marion Deveraux

Karina Adara
Clarence Adara
Faye Adara

Gliss Briar
Ronan Briar
Declan Briar

Lilith
Malacai Duval

Banner

Preferred Designer: (please tag your desired designer or leave blank) @beforehours
Faceclaim(s): none
Character Name: (Optional) nope
Quote/text underneath: (Optional) “Deaths Embrace” for one and “Confession” for another and “Authors Note” for the last one
Mood: Black red and silver theme
Ideas:

My cover

I wanted banners that matched the colors of my cover that had the names of my chapters.

About the character/elements you’d like included:
Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting? Yes!
Additional Comments: thank you!
Password: impala

Thank you so much! I will get right on this.

Cover

Preferred Designer: @beforehours
Title: meeting him
Subtitle:
Author: imtotallynotokay
Facelaim(s): nick robinson Maybe Cole sprouse too
Brief Summary: its a Love, Simon / Riverdale crossover where blue and Simon breakup then Simon moves to Riverdale (takes place during season 1) jughead and Simon end up falling for each other
Mood: dark/romantic
Ideas: I was thinking of having nick robinson on the cover (with his short hair) with pops in the background im not 100% sure about this but maybe have jughead in the cover as well
Image Inspiration:

image image image image
Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting?: yes
Additional Comments: I really love your covers and wasn’t overly fond of the cover someone else made me so I thought I would ask you
Password: impala