Support And Make Friends With Fellow Romance Writers

Hi Sarah! Welcome. What kind of romance are you writing?

1 Like

That sounds like a perfect trip to Vegas!

1 Like

Sounds like you had a great time! Welcome back!

1 Like

Hi Sarah! I’m Amy. Welcome!

1 Like

My feet still feel this so hard lol

1 Like

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, it was amazing but boy did I miss being on here and writing. Going without WP for five days was too long! Lol

2 Likes

Hello! Nice to meet you all. I’m writing a drama-filled, love triangle romance. If that makes any sense. Lol.

1 Like

Totally makes sense! That is one of the most famous romance tropes out there.

Hey Sarah, I’m Michele. Welcome!

1 Like

Hi Sarah! I’m always looking for new romances to read, especially because I plan on taking a short break from writing when I finish my current book. Is yours already up on your profile? I’ll check it out when I have a chance!

1 Like

Hi there! Yes, it’s on my profile now. It’s not that great just yet since I’m a beginner, but I’m hoping to become better and better the more I write. I’d really appreciate it! Thank you! Do you have a story? :slight_smile:

Hi, Michele! :slight_smile: Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hey I’m Shelley, I’m in the same boat as you, just started out and trying to learn as much as I can, also I do love action filled romance, gotta keep it interesting :grin:
Something I found on here was someone mentioned you tube videos by authors on how to in love your writing, I’ve watched a few and I gotta say I’ve found them really helpful.

Thanks, you too! What’s your story about? My apologies if you’ve already been asked this, I was off handling the chaos of my actual job for a bit and disappeared from the boards for about a week.

Hi there, Shelley! :slight_smile:
I mean I’ve written essays when I was in high school, but that was about it, oh and plays. Lol. So yeah, its nice to know I’m not alone just starting out.

Yes, I will say there will most likely always be something happening in every chapter of my story. You’re right! Gotta keep it interesting.

Hmm, I’ll have to check some out! Thank you.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

Hey anyone want support and collaborations?

Hi everyone !

Hi. I’m Amy. I don’t think we’ve met yet. How are you?