Supportive Wattpad Friends 10.0 😄

Oh hey! We’re celebrating our tenth version! We’ve come so far already!

Hello and welcome to the SWF thread-series and we’re excited to have fun with you. Don’t hesitate to join and jump into conversations. Meet new friends, experience weirdness on a whole new level, and get support whenever you need it!

Just please, adhere to the guidelines. NO POSTING LINKS TO YOUR STORY OR PROFILE. NO ASKING PEOPLE TO READ YOUR STORY EITHER. Always be kind and respectful. NO DRAMAS, JUST FUN.

So, whether you’re a veteran or a newcomer, you’re welcome! I’m hoping to develop friendship with all of you! :blush:

The SWF thread is hosted by the Court of Winging It featuring Sofiya, Bri, and Nels, and a handful of ordained title-holders. To check out all the things you missed, see: THE COURT OF WINGING IT MERCH STORE

Also, thanks to @traveler_penbrooke for giving us the headstart! :slight_smile:

LET’S PARTY, PEOPLE.

@houseofmirrors kindly put the taglist. haha.

If you would like to be added to the tag list for future SWF threads, please let me know. Alternatively, if you would like to be removed from the tag list, please also let me know. Thank you. :slight_smile:

@Nelly_Starfields @Exequinne @kkimberlyn @Minyenea @imk @DS_Solana @LeilanaFannin @eveyunita @lelawrites @luxerzann @FantasybkLover @MheaWoodward @RyanChimes @AmnerisTenjo @Fondness_Fantasies @Winterlove63 @AspenandMontana @Rookieoftheyear2 @TheresaGrayHerondale @Zahraa167 @DropsOfSorrow @Incomplete_dreams @RhymesandFools @QuartzMaster @sallvator3 @_aena13 @Amethyst_Rain @chloeharrison58 @marcussparkle @EBTaylor @404Page @Azmavath @Rainwish14 @daydreamer182003 @elenacopper @harharharu @MisterMajorHeadache @kirstinchu @Shania_nia @PinaywriterChoi @Smiley_honey @adrasteiaxy @emma_gee_universe1 @Chocolate-Spice @CharaCinnamonbun @FandomFanatic101 @spxcexcxrxmel @lovelyyccourtney1 @AmethystMoonshine @Autumn_Kanaiva @J_H_Hope @Asted1011 @Skyvonwall @BlackKnight77 @WriterAAPifer @selahxpabon @blackangel1212 @Bluestorme @eternaloptimist @Keelyanshi @1213NR @_nenny_may @bwttersweet @Girlundercoverxox @Azmavath @Poamzi48585 @MisterTent @CutThePages @bellasteal @Stars_In_Jars @cryingforelia @_itz_shifana @greenspectacles @lyradwood @JansenSharon @ImPricey @HeySteff @HaizeJKing @shootu @AdriaCimino

14 Likes

Posted.

2 Likes

Hello and please tell anyone in this thread especially @TheresaGrayHerondale and @Winterlove63 i am not using Wattpad Community for 6 month due to lot of mistake and bad behavior

2 Likes

I’m really sorry people became homeless for a bout 5 hours. lol.

1 Like

Please tell anyone i don’t use Wattpad Community for 6 month

1 Like

hmm? why? :frowning:

Here’s why

1. I been make a lot of mistake
  2. Didn’t follow the rule 10 times
  3. Doing crazy stuff
  4. I made a bad behavior
2 Likes

Ok i am leave now so see you in 6 month

1 Like

Oops :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

wow, the tag list is huge now :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

3 Likes

It is! I’m pretty sure there are still people missing too, but they didn’t message asking to be added, so :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Hey! How are you doing today?

it is. haha! what’s up? :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello! Welcome to the thread! :slight_smile:

1 Like

the ceiling. not much :stuck_out_tongue: i had work today, then i relaxed on my horse for a bit while she ate, and that was nice. wbu?

Hi loves

2 Likes

did you read my predicament on the past thread? haha. I’m still not over that. lol.

1 Like

hey rook

1 Like