Supportive Wattpad Friends 11.0

SWF%20header

Welcome everyone to the 11th rendition of the Supportive Wattpad Friends Community!

A special shoutout to @traveler_penbrooke as the one who began this all :herb:

Whether this is your first time with us, or you are a seasoned supporter, we are excited to have you join us. We cannot wait to get to know all of you and see what amazing things you are going to contribute to the Wattpad community!

As always, it brings us joy to see all the support and encouragement that you bring to one another. To see all of the friendships that have formed already is encouraging. This is a community where we seek to build up one another and spread a little kindness, so we please ask that you maintain this atmosphere during your time here.

• If you are looking for people who can encourage you and celebrate your writing achievements with you, then you have come to the right place.

• If it is new friends who share your passions that you are after, then you are sure to find many here.

We do ask that you uphold the guidelines laid out by the Wattpad Community. I want to remind you that any bullying or behavior that goes against the rules set out by the Wattpad Community will not be tolerated. This is a chat thread, so no advertising of your stories or requests for other users to visit your profile is allowed. If you would like to advertise or request readers, please refer to the Share Your Story threads. If you are unsure what you can or can’t do here, please ask, or alternatively you can check out the Cafe Club guidelines here.

So, with that said, Welcome to the SWF family, and I hope that you will be encouraged and meet some great new friends in your time here! Don’t be afraid to jump into the conversations, and have FUN!!
papier-digital-a-motifs-abstraits12-crop

If you wish to be added or removed from the taglist, please tag me and let me know so I can make the adjustments when I am next online. Thank you :slight_smile:

Tags

@Nelly_Starfields @Exequinne @kkimberlyn @Minyenea @imk @DS_Solana @LeilanaFannin @eveyunita @lelawrites @luxerzann @FantasybkLover @MheaWoodward @RyanChimes @AmnerisTenjo @Fondness_Fantasies @Winterlove63 @AspenandMontana @Rookieoftheyear2 @TheresaGrayHerondale @Zahraa167 @DropsOfSorrow @Incomplete_dreams @RhymesandFools @QuartzMaster @sallvator3 @_aena13 @Amethyst_Rain @chloeharrison58 @marcussparkle @EBTaylor @404Page @Azmavath @Rainwish14 @daydreamer182003 @elenacopper @harharharu @MisterMajorHeadache @kirstinchu @Shania_nia @PinaywriterChoi @Smiley_honey @adrasteiaxy @emma_gee_universe1 @Chocolate-Spice @CharaCinnamonbun @FandomFanatic101 @spxcexcxrxmel @lovelyyccourtney1 @AmethystMoonshine @Autumn_Kanaiva @J_H_Hope @Asted1011 @Skyvonwall @BlackKnight77 @WriterAAPifer @selahxpabon @blackangel1212 @Bluestorme @eternaloptimist @Keelyanshi @1213NR @_nenny_may @bwttersweet @Girlundercoverxox @Azmavath @Poamzi48585 @MisterTent @CutThePages @bellasteal @Stars_In_Jars @cryingforelia @_itz_shifana @greenspectacles @lyradwood @JansenSharon @ImPricey @HeySteff @HaizeJKing @shootu @AdriaCimino @Mamii_es @gabbygirly @literaturecentipede
@_the_pure_soul
@Novaofthenight

Yay! A new one! Ooh, and I’m first too!

5 Likes

second!

3 Likes

Hey! (I’m talking to Monty, right? I was about to say hey to you but I wanted to make sure haha)

2 Likes

yep, you are! just assume that it’s Montana until we’re initialing our replies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, just wanted to make sure so that I didn’t call you by the wrong name haha. Did I ever tell you I love the nickname Monty? It reminds me of one of my favourite characters from a TV show I love (Monty from The 100 LOL).

How are you this morning/afternoon/evening/night?

1 Like

oh thanks! i like it too, it reminds me of like, an old shetland pony XD

i’m alive, so better than some :stuck_out_tongue: how about you?

1 Like

I just always think of The 100 whenever I hear it haha. I love it!

I’m doing good. Feeling very accomplished right now. I decided the four projects that I’m going to have on rotation for the next few months when it comes to my writing, and when it comes to my homework, I finished making a study guide for my history midterm tomorrow. I’m both excited and nervous for it haha

1 Like

Hello! I am here to be supportive wattpad friend. Will you supportive wattpad friends accept me into your supportive wattpad group?

6 Likes

Sorry that was weird.

3 Likes

The 100? I think you mean ‘one of the greatest shows of all time’

I am a fan

2 Likes

Haha trust me, we’re used to weird around here. Welcome to the thread. I’m Lyra! It’s nice to meet you. How are you?

2 Likes

Oh trust me I absolutely 1000% agree with you. Probably my favourite right now

2 Likes

nope, you’re fine! and besides, weird can be fun XD

so welcome!

1 Like

I’m good. experiencing writers block so i took a break and came here.

1 Like

I can’t believe its ending after season 7!

1 Like

I’m so sad! :sob: especially since they killed off two of my favourite characters this season. And that ending? Oooooh, I can’t wait to find out what happens! The Anomaly storyline was definitely the more interesting one for me this season, primarily because I just LOVE Octavia and Diyoza (and ship them a little oops)

1 Like

Yay another one!!

2 Likes

um… Same!
wait wait wait. what characters?

1 Like

Oh wait! monty and harper?

1 Like