Supportive Wattpad Friends 12.0 (yay!!)

Welcome to the current version of the SWF thread! We’re still alive, people!

To the new people on the thread, welcome! To all the people that have been part of this thing, welcome back! Continue on developing friendships and doing what we are known for: providing support!

Just remember a few things before posting:

1. Be nice. Just like in the past threads, we don’t like creating drama so please, please be nice to everyone you talk to.
  2. Adhere to the Wattpad guidelines for forums. That means no story or profile advertising, no asking people to read your story, and NO ROLEPLAYING. Please.
  3. Don’t be afraid to ask if something is unclear. :wink:

Also, @traveler_penbrooke will always have our gratitude for starting all of this!

So with that, I welcome you to the craziness that is the SWF thread! Go ahead and have some fun. :wink:

-Sofiya, Empress of Bread
xx

tags:
@Nelly_Starfields @Exequinne @houseofmirrors @kkimberlyn @Minyenea @imk @DS_Solana @LeilanaFannin @eveyunita @lelawrites @luxerzann @FantasybkLover @MheaWoodward @RyanChimes @AmnerisTenjo @Fondness_Fantasies @Winterlove63 @AspenandMontana @Rookieoftheyear2 @TheresaGrayHerondale @Zahraa167 @DropsOfSorrow @Incomplete_dreams @RhymesandFools @QuartzMaster @sallvator3 @_aena13 @Amethyst_Rain @chloeharrison58 @marcussparkle @EBTaylor @404Page @Azmavath @Rainwish14 @daydreamer182003 @elenacopper @harharharu @MisterMajorHeadache @kirstinchu @Shania_nia @PinaywriterChoi @Smiley_honey @adrasteiaxy @emma_gee_universe1 @Chocolate-Spice @CharaCinnamonbun @FandomFanatic101 @spxcexcxrxmel @lovelyyccourtney1 @AmethystMoonshine @Autumn_Kanaiva @J_H_Hope @Asted1011 @Skyvonwall @BlackKnight77 @WriterAAPifer @selahxpabon @blackangel1212 @Bluestorme @eternaloptimist @Keelyanshi @1213NR @_nenny_may @bwttersweet @Girlundercoverxox @Azmavath @Poamzi48585 @MisterTent @CutThePages @Stars_In_Jars @cryingforelia @_itz_shifana @greenspectacles @lyradwood @JansenSharon @ImPricey @HeySteff @HaizeJKing @shootu @AdriaCimino @Mamii_es @gabbygirly @literaturecentipede
@_the_pure_soul @Novaofthenight @indigo-at-twilight @missace123 @FrejaNKS @bernyBB @Risu_Tsuki

Kindly say so if you want to be included or excluded in the taglist. Tag me for it to happen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

First

1 Like

Second

And I’m the one who is half asleep

2 Likes

third

2 Likes

Yeah well. Have fun.

3 Likes

You sound depressed

2 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

What about that last one to join? Haha.

2 Likes

Fourth?

2 Likes

Usually when people say “yeah well” to start something, they’re either pissed off or depressed

2 Likes

Just tag them 💁

They were new to swf

3 Likes

Hehe welcome!

1 Like

Is that so? I’m neither. Haha.

2 Likes

Hi there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If ya say so :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

@Winterlove63 I’m glad you agree that song is a lie :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey there! Have you got room for one more?

4 Likes

Shouldn’t you be sleeping?

2 Likes

Who?

2 Likes