Supportive Wattpad Friends 13.0 πŸ‘€

Hello and welcome to the current version of the Supportive Wattpad Friends thread-series! We are so glad to have you here with us, whether you are a seasoned veteran or a newbie deciding to join our family.

My name is Sofiya and it is so nice to meet you!

But, before you post anything, please be sure that it adheres to the following terms:

1. Please follow the Community guidelines made for us by the lovely Wattpad Community Team. No advertising of story and profile. No posting story links either.
  2. Please be nice to everyone. Respect each and every opinion made.
  3. Do not ignore people! We are to be supportive in any way that we can!
  4. Please, NO DRAMA and no roleplaying. Lol.

So, with that out of the way, I welcome you to SWF 13! :eyes:

Lastly, we wanted to give @traveler_penbrooke thanks for starting this wonderful family!

Kindly take a look at @TheresaGrayHerondale 's wiki post and let us know if you can’t edit it so you can be included or excluded in the taglist. Tag me or her for it to be done. :slight_smile:

If you want to be included in the tag list, just put your name here :smile: You can also just tag me or @Exequinne

:fleur_de_lis:

@Nelly_Starfields @houseofmirrors @kkimberlyn @imk @lelawrites @FantasybkLover @AmnerisTenjo @Fondness_Fantasies @Winterlove63 @AspenandMontana @TheresaGrayHerondale @Zahraa167 @DropsOfSorrow @Incomplete_dreams @QuartzMaster @_aena13 @Amethyst_Rain @Azmavath @Shania_nia @Autumn_Kanaiva @Iron_JJDT @DKDaisy @Cateyedgoddess @J_H_Hope @Asted1011 @Skyvonwall @BlackKnight77 @WriterAAPifer @selahxpabon @blackangel1212 @Bluestorme @eternaloptimist @Keelyanshi @1213NR @_nenny_may @bwttersweet @Girlundercoverxox @Azmavath @MisterTent @CutThePages @Stars_In_Jars @cryingforelia @lyradwood @JansenSharon @ImPricey @HaizeJKing @shootu @AdriaCimino @literaturecentipede @_the_pure_soul @Novaofthenight @indigo-at-twilight @missace123 @FrejaNKS @bernyBB @Risu_Tsuki @lst-my-shp-sil @_Bloody @Rainwish14 @jjjexxk @WritergirlRS @JohnnyTuturro @WhoTheFuckIsAbby @Frotomus @DaughterofSceva @Athevnas @Take_me_to_GuSu @Ayah_Zurar @hetachokshi @sdaniel325 @thatonevoice @TheKaiSong @nanzthepumpkin @euphoriiaze @Lee_Melan @darklings @Shefriendofstars @dixienormus123 @ruby_johnstone @IbhubesiNoel @Enchantress21t @SadSoftAngel

:fleur_de_lis:

21 Likes

YEAH

3 Likes

First y’all

3 Likes

I killed the thread. :eyes:

4 Likes

tenor - 2020-01-21T140603.484

7 Likes

Beautifully

4 Likes

where are the others? over here!!!

4 Likes

Boop

4 Likes

daisy

9 Likes

Daisy did you see me? :eyes:

4 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

i thought someone was actually going to steal my light. haha.

3 Likes

boop

3 Likes

Beep boop :sparkles:

3 Likes

what?

2 Likes

β€œwas” :joy:

2 Likes

Hello :wave::eyes:

4 Likes

Momma!