SUPPORTIVE WATTPAD FRIENDS 6.0!

Welcome to the 6.0!

The Court of Winging It presents its newest thread! This is the sixth thread in the Supportive Wattpad Friends Thread Series.

Feel Free to talk with us!

Rules

• Please be kind and understanding, any type of harassment or spatting will end up a complaint to ambassadors!
  • This is a chat thread so, NO RPG, DIRECT SELF-ADVERTISEMENT and Direct links to your stories
  • Please Don’t Share anything against Wattpad Community Rules! (NSFW, violence, suicidal things etc.)
  • HAVE FUN!
    This thread is brought to you by our hostesses: @Exequinne, the Empress of Bread, @houseofmirrors, the Countess of Warm Fuzzies, and @Nelly_Starfields, the Queen and Priestess of Tea. Together, we are the Court of Winging It!

@traveler_penbrooke is the idea mother of the thread, WE THANK THEE!

To catch up on the things you missed, we offer you this thread: THE COURT OF WINGING IT MERCH STORE

Tags:
@houseofmirrors
@Nelly_Starfields @Exequinne @kkimberlyn@Minyenea @imk @DS_Solana @LeilanaFannin@eveyunita @lelawrites @luxerzann@FantasybkLover @MheaWoodward@traveler_penbrooke @RyanChimes@AmnerisTenjo @Fondness_Fantasies@Winterlove63 @AspenandMontana @HOSAM_MZ@Rookieoftheyear2 @TheresaGrayHerondale@Zahraa167 @DropsofSorrow@Incomplete_Dreams @24kmagic@Rhymesandfools @Quartzmaster @sallvator3@_aena13 @Amethyst_Rain @chloeharrison58@marcussparkle @EBTaylor @404Page@elenacopper @Azmavath @Rainwish14@daydreamer182003 @harharharu @edoggypaws@MisterMajorHeadache @kirstinchu@FriendlyDemonMouse @Shania_nia@PinaywriterChoi @Smiley_honey @adrasteiaxy@RaquelSouza202 @emma_gee_universe1@Minyenea @Chocolate-Spice @SugarGarden93@NinjaBunny101 @KasperDragon@CharaCinnamonbun @FandomFanatic101@spxcexcxrxmel @blushings @veturiuss@elenacopper
@lovelyyccourtney1

first hehe

5 Likes

Damn xD you beat me

7 Likes

heheheheh

4 Likes

Heyo:)

5 Likes

How’s it going?

4 Likes

Pretty good, you?

1 Like

Hallo

1 Like

Doing good! Debating on what to make for dinner

2 Likes

Hm, what are the choices?

1 Like

Homemade “fried” rice with ramen, or left over taco style stuffed peppers or a salad

4 Likes

Make a salad and throw a couple of em peppers in there.

2 Likes

Salad is already made haha sounds good lol I’ll make the pseudo rice friday

2 Likes

Nice:)

1 Like

Thanks for helping me not food waste lol

1 Like

hey, hey

1 Like

Hey! How’s it going?

1 Like

currently freaking out about a kissing scene, but i’m good, thank you. how are you?

2 Likes

Weird. I see my name in the list but didn’t get a tag. Might want to include spaces :slight_smile:

How is everyone doing?

1 Like

hey! (and can i be added to the taglist hehe)

2 Likes