Supportive Wattpad Friends (SWF) 14.0

SWF header
Hello, hello!

Welcome to the current version of the Supportive Wattpad Friends (SWF). We are so glad to have you here with us, whether you are a seasoned veteran, a newbie, or someone who vanished in the middle of our previous versions, ALL ARE WELCOME!

My name is Sofiya, your resident pink alpaca. Nice to meet you!

However, before you post anything, please be sure that it adheres to the following terms:

1. Please follow the Community guidelines made for us by the lovely Wattpad Community Team. No advertising of story and profile. No posting of story links either.
  2. Please be nice to everyone. Respect each and every opinion made.
  3. Do not ignore people! We are to be supportive in any way that we can!
  4. Please, NO DRAMA and no roleplaying. Lol.

Lastly, we wanted to give @traveler_penbrooke thanks for starting this wonderful family! Wherever you are in this vast world, know that you have made it possible for such awesome people to meet each other. :kissing_heart:

Kindly take a look at @TheresaGrayHerondale 's wiki post. This is the taglist. If you want to be included or excluded, please tag me or her for it to be done. Or you could just go ahead and edit it yourself. :))

So, with that out of the way, I welcome you to SWF 14. We made it up to here, people! :partying_face: Let’s have some fun conversations! :hugs:

If you want to be included in the tag list, just put your name here :smile: You can also just tag me or @Exequinne

:fleur_de_lis:

@Nelly_Starfields @houseofmirrors @kkimberlyn @imk @lelawrites @FantasybkLover @AmnerisTenjo @Fondness_Fantasies @Winterlove63 @AspenandMontana @TheresaGrayHerondale @Zahraa167 @DropsOfSorrow @Incomplete_dreams @QuartzMaster @_aena13 @Amethyst_Rain @Azmavath @Shania_nia @Iron_JJDT @DKDaisy @Cateyedgoddess @J_H_Hope @Asted1011 @Skyvonwall @BlackKnight77 @WriterAAPifer @selahxpabon @blackangel1212 @Bluestorme @dreamermin36 @eternaloptimist @Keelyanshi @1213NR @lst-my-shp-sil @_nenny_may @bwttersweet @Girlundercoverxox @Azmavath @MisterTent @CutThePages @Stars_In_Jars @cryingforelia @lyradwood @JansenSharon @ImPricey @HaizeJKing @shootu @AdriaCimino @literaturecentipede @_the_pure_soul @Novaofthenight @indigo-at-twilight @missace123 @FrejaNKS @bernyBB @Risu_Tsuki @lst-my-shp-sil @Rainwish14 @jjjexxk @WritergirlRS @JohnnyTuturro @WhoTheFuckIsAbby @Frotomus @DaughterofSceva @Athevnas @Take_me_to_GuSu @Ayah_Zurar @hetachokshi @sdaniel325 @thatonevoice @TheKaiSong @nanzthepumpkin @euphoriiaze @Lee_Melan @darklings @Shefriendofstars @dixienormus123 @ruby_johnstone @IbhubesiNoel @Enchantress21t @SadSoftAngel @Dia_Writes @SexyLatina16 @bryblooms @Glasgwyn @JilSonea @drawning97 @_niall1309_horan @mss_books_lover @DigitalCat21 @ThelmaNakayange1 @mercurycarter @fashioncool4 @Jas705 @quisquilianking @xx_haznlou

:fleur_de_lis:

19 Likes

Helloooooo

8 Likes

Noooooo :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@Iron_JJDT Amazing :joy:

4 Likes

OOOOWOOOOO I CAN SLEEP NOW.

5 Likes

dat inderdaad is very well placed. :joy:

5 Likes

Jade 2.0 gave an epic end! :star_struck::joy:

5 Likes

And I’m reading the Lady’s Tragedy. And because this background fireplace stuff is so soothing a nap!

6 Likes

NO I WAS GONE FOR ONLY A FEW MINUTES AAAA

5 Likes

My emoji hahahaha

4 Likes

You are no alpaca anymore :joy:

4 Likes

enjoy. :wave:

5 Likes

:joy: :heart:

4 Likes

Hullo!