Survey about writers and Wattpad

Hello everyone!

I’m doing an academic research about writers and their use of Wattpad. For that, I’ve made a short questionnaire and I’d love if you could give some input!

The answers are anonymous, and I’m looking specifically for writers - that means all types of writers: from the “single-unfinished-short-story-writer” to the “10+published-novels-writer”.

So if you consider yourself a writer of any kind and have 5 minutes to spare, please follow the link below:

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you have a great day :slight_smile:

I am done ^•^

1 Like

Done! This was a really good survey. It helped me reflect on myself as a writer and gave me insight on my Wattpad experience

2 Likes

I did the thing. That was fun.

I apologize if my answers were to silly at times- I have a hard time taking things seriously. :joy:

1 Like

Done! Best of luck :heart:

1 Like

I’m done too! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Done! Awesome survey. Hope it helps. Maybe you’ll share the results or a few results when you’re done collecting data.

1 Like

Done!! Best of luck with your

1 Like

Done!:blush:

1 Like

Please let us know the results. I’m interested

2 Likes

I submitted!

1 Like

I finished the survey! It was fun.

1 Like

@nathaliafreitasleite Done =]

1 Like

I finished the survey a while back, so done.

1 Like

Thank you for this survey! It’s very good and well-written.

1 Like

Completed :grin: I’m curious to see the results. Of course, asking for participants here on the forums is going to skew the response towards community-active Wattpad writers, so I’m also curious whether there will be responses coming from other sources.

1 Like

This was a really good survey!

1 Like

I just finished your survey! It was really well done and I loved the questions!

1 Like

Just finished it!

1 Like

Done!!
Hope it helps!
Thank youu

1 Like