T R A I L E R S 🎃🕷 Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

trailer-design

Trailer Form
——————
Trailer Teaser Ship Character
Title: Slumber
Author: Bluescape
Genre/Mood: Dark Fantasy
Summary (what events/clips do you want to see in this video, chronologically?) Perhaps fade in and outs with a images of war that times with the music. Then showing an idellic forest with a little blonde girl playing for a short few seconds. Then showing two clips of the men protagonists in the war, before finally concluding with a woman in a hood.
Text: All I really pictured was the title Slumber for it!
Clips/Youtube Playlist (AT LEAST two clips): (For the clip of the girl in the forest :09 in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5_st7K2Mqk,) (For the image of Philip 2:05 in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkG2TsIvJ8w) Any scenes from Fantasy shows such as Vikings, Game of Thrones, and alike are totally welcome!
Face Claims: I have three main characters, and two of them may be a little tricky. Philip is easy because he can easily be portrayed as Ragnar from Vikings. Robyn is black, and trying to find black men in fantasy films seems to be near impossible, but if you happen to find someone you would be a complete angel! My main character Saskia typically always wears a hood because she has a nasty scar that blinds her left eye. I tried to find some scenes of Lexa from the 100 of her wearing a hood, but could not seem to find any on my end that would be ideal. If you could find anything of any woman in a hood that would be awesome.
Song: Black Hole Sun by Nouela 00:00-1:22 https://youtu.be/0uhiCQ0_Qqo
Designer of Choice (MUST be filled out): I would love it if @PoisonLilac worked on mine! I just love her dark aesthetic and thought they would be perfect for this request! I don’t mind waiting even if you’re super busy!

I have included the summary of the story below just for potential inspiration if you would like to read!

What is a soldier without a name or a purpose?

A woman wakes up with no memory of her name or how she received a violent wound across her face. They told her she bore the crest of the Maiden’s Daughters, an elite guild of stateless female warriors who serve as ambassadors to any country in need…

But who is she really?

In a search for answers, she teams up with an insufferable scoundrel, desperate to rescue the love of his life, and a knife thrower who thirsts for revenge no matter the cost. Their misadventures are many but one thing is certain. They all have their own personal scores to settle, and it is bound to change the course of the woman’s life, forever.

Trailer Form
——————
Trailer Teaser[XX] Ship Character
Title: A Game of Survival
Author: T.R. Tells
Genre/Mood: Dark Fantasy/Epic Fantasy/ Drama-Action
Summary (what events/clips do you want to see in this video, chronologically?)

In the Fractured Realm, evil and discrimination plague the land and sin harbors and festers into the hearts of Mundanes. The darkness returns when the King of Middilgard is told of a vision that will end him and his reign. In King Godfrey’s state of fear, he rids the city of all Magi to protect his kingdom.

One of the last surviving Magi, Thea must survive in a world where right and wrong don’t exist and magic is not understood but feared. Where countless visions of a grim future speak of death and destruction, demons that inhabit not only the mind but the body as well. Here is a tale of assassins, princes, and warriors, who must survive in all matters of grim chaos. An assassin trained in the arts of shadow and killing to protect the weak, a warrior on a quest to save someone once lost and quelling a burden that has weighed on him for centuries, a prince determined to make peace that had been shattered so long ago; a woman determined to fight through the patriarchal society to find her purpose and a Bastard prince who will uncover the secrets of his past.

Their paths will be relentless and harsh just as the evil that festers through the hearts of man. All the while, a war of wars between the gods may very well spell future for Middilgard and the Realm itself. Will the souls of the damned be free of their impurity and sins or will they be ravaged by the evil that lingers inside of their hearts? In the Game of Survival, there are no winners, only survivors.

Text:

Sin, Evil, it lies in the hearts of man

A rotten king’s fear, rids of an entire civilization of magic

But one has survived

Thea must survive in a world where right and wrong don’t exist and magic is not understood but feared

A tale of countless visions of a grim future speak of death and destruction

a war of wars between the gods may very well spell future for Middilgard and the Realm itself

Will the souls of the damned be free of their impurity and sins or will they be ravaged by the evil that lingers inside of their hearts? In the Game of Survival, there are no winners…

…Only survivors.

Clips/Youtube Playlist (AT LEAST two clips): not so much clips as images (depending on the words, but if images are too hard to find, text-based trailer is fine too - can the text be gold?) I would like this to be a book trailer for my published book.
Face Claims: -
Song: Any Epic-fantasy Instrumental of your choosing
OR

Designer of Choice (MUST be filled out): @brookieismyname

Hey! @jessie-bear I just finished your trailer!

I really hope you like it. Lemme know your thoughts and also whether or not you’ll be using it. I really enjoyed working with this song. If you have any minor changes you want pls let me know.

Other than that, Thank you for requesting and please dont forget to credit me :relaxed:

YAAYYY!! I sent you a PM - I think there might be an issue with the link so I can’t see the trailer

oops sorry go ahead and try again now :slight_smile:

I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much!!!
I’ll definitely be using it, The song is so much better than what I originally wanted :fire:( I’ll add it in tonight actually since I was planning on uploading some more chapters!! )

I’ll absolutely credit you.
Again, thank you so much

YAAAAAY I’m so glad!! It is literally 1:30 am here so I’ll b e going to bed happy bc you loved the video :heart:

@brookieismyname

Trailer Teaser Ship Character

Title : Guía para dejar de ser un capullo

Author : Ona Lovegood

Genre/Mood : Teen and humor

Summary (what events/clips do you want to see in this video, chronologically?: Nöel Martin is the popular of the institute, he has everything: the perfect girlfriend, the perfect friends, the charms of a bad boy … and above all he loves getting involved with Lena Rose, a sarcastic redhead who prefers to go to her ball and spend her comrades so put shit. However, Peter O’Neil, a cool nerd new to class, begins to steal fame. Nöel, not knowing what to do, just asks Lena Rose for help, who ends up accepting with a couple of conditions.

First, it would be interesting if plans came out of an institute or a small town. After they introduced themselves to the protagonists (Lena, Nöel, Peter …). Finally, funny things were happening.

NÖEL (Noah Centineo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=555oiY9RWM4 (The minutes where the girl does not leave, only the boy or others of landscapes. Also the one that the girl jumps out the window would be fun.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t37swly7KPY (The funny videos where Noah Centineo comes out).

LENA (Emma Stone)

PETER (Shawn Mendes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT2owtxkU8k (I would like scenes where he leaves with the girl but he does not see her fase. For exemple: from the minute 1:45).

Text : Nöel Martin, un capullo en toda regla, ha revolucionado la historia cuándo ha perdido la cabeza por Lena Rose, la chica más extraña de la clase. | ¿Quién hubiera dicho que le acabaría pidiendo ayuda cuándo Peter, un empollón, le ha robado la fama? | Nöel, lamento decirte que un buen cerebro vale más que un buen culo, acéptalo.

Clips/Youtube Playlist (AT LEAST two clips): other clips are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAOmTMCtGkI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfF-rtyq27w

Face Claims: Lena Rose as Emma Stone | Nöel Martin as Noah Centineo | Peter O’Neil as Shawn Mendes.

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsDMrKJXFs4&start_radio=1&list=RDRsDMrKJXFs4 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeuiuY5KWNo

Designer of Choice (MUST be filled out): @Brookieismyname

Hey love! I’m sorry, not accepted. My queue is too full at the moment and I don’t think I could do this story justice.

Thank you for requesting! Feel free to request from another designer (:

Hi love!

Thanks for requesting! I’m sorry, but not accepted. My queue is just too full right now. I also don’t think I’d be able to make you a good trailer.

Feel free to request from another designer (:

Oh darn, okay. I thought it best since you did the same trailer for this same book (it was just a different name), and it was amazing! But no problem, you’re an amazing designer so that’s why everyone comes to you! Goodluck!

What was the original name again?

Hey love! Thank you for being so patient. Here is your character trailer! If there’s anything you do not like or want added/changed please just let me know.

I love it! You’re so amazing at capturing exactly what I have in mind. Thank you so much! It’ll be posted with the next chapter.

It is officially 3:15 am and I just Finished editing everything for your trailer.
For some reason?? it didn’t let me upload a pic of your thumbnail??

Anyways, Here is the end result I really do hope you like it. If there are any minor changes you want me to make pls let me know. Other than that any comments? I do appreciate all feedback. :slight_smile: If you will be using it pls don’t forget to tag me and credit me girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh, It was called “Queen”

I AM SO SORRY I NEVER RESPONDED TO THIS MESSAGE! I know I sent you a kik message but honestly you’re so iconic and I love it so much thank you thank you thank you

Hey love! I’m sorry for the radio silence. I had a cold, felt better for a day, and then caught the flu haha. So I haven’t even touched my computer in weeks! I am working on your trailer though. When you say: “they are pulled into the world of the United States Military” how are they pulled into it?

The Dean of the University that they are at brings them to his office. Sergeant Prescott briefs them on the situation and fly them out to Afghanistan with him