T R A I L E R S ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ•ท Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

trailer-design

It sounds right up my alley. Youโ€™re Accepted

Also, I might change the song depends on how I go about things? I hope you donโ€™t mind and trust me. :blush:

Ohmygoshthankyousomuch!!:cherry_blossom:
I 100% donโ€™t mind you changing the song/ using or not using clips or adding more clips you feel best work with the image, like I said- Iโ€™ve seen your stuff, itโ€™s amazing so I give you complete artistic freedom and iโ€™m sure it will look a million. :+1:

Hey love! Iโ€™m just curious, would you like me to show clips of Harry and the other students also? Are they involved in the story too?

Hey love! Iโ€™m sorry for the late response. Accepted!

hmm if you want to! Hermonine and Neville are her best friends and they try to warn her to be careful of Draco because they donโ€™t like him, so if you would be able to create a scene where hermoine is tearing Draco a new one and Dove just looks on in shame or curiosity that would be cool! But if not itโ€™s nothing to worry about! Some shots of the castle and overall grounds is good enough for me!

was i accepted

Payment complete :+1::+1::+1:

bumppp (you all have absolutely beautiful trailers :purple_heart: )

Hey! Sorry, I have another question. I just realized I accidentally started making you a trailer instead of a couples video. I was thinking either I could stop making the trailer and do the couples video. Or, if you would like, I could just make both of them for you. Wasnโ€™t sure if you were looking for a trailer but wanted to ask

Mhmmm I mean what scenes do you have so far? I wanted to have it mainly be about them and their attraction to each other, and then have him leave at the end and her be heartbroken. Is there a way for you to send what you have so far so I can see? I donโ€™t want to waste your time and tell you to continue with one or stop and start it again without seeing it!

No worries! If itโ€™s alright Iโ€™m going to PM you about this

Trailer Form
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
Trailer Teaser[XX] Ship Character
Title: A Game of Survival
Author: T.R. Tells
Genre/Mood: Epic fantasy/dark fantasy
Summary:
In the country of Middilgard there is a kingdom known as Kingsland and in it, humanities sins are at an all time high, especially when they take a young girlโ€™s sister from her because what she is; sheโ€™ll go through lifeโ€™s hell and travesty as she tries to survive in this grim. Unbenowest to anyone in the realm, there are darker forces at play and they plan to wreck havoc on humanity by using their sins against them.Survival is only half the battleโ€ฆfor a new and perfect world.
Text:

EXAMPLES (PRETTY MUCH A TEXT TRAILER)

Hey! @XOXOQueen72, @tolkiens, & @jessie-bear, sorry to announce but my laptop just gave up completely on me I had to run and buy myself a Whole ass new computer. I decided to go with a Mac this time even though Iโ€™m born and bred HP???

So itโ€™s taking me some time to get a handle on the new software. I hope your bear with me If not I understand if you want to cancel your request.

Ps. Shout out to my good olโ€™ trusty laptop, Meg. You will be missed. Best 8yrs of my life.

Weโ€™ll miss you Meg! Sorry to hear that.

But Iโ€™ve waited all this time Iโ€™m not about to give up now! Lol. No rush though, Iโ€™m super stoaked to see it when its ready!

No worries, I donโ€™t mind waiting :+1:t2:

RIP to faithful Meg :โ€™(

Iโ€™m good enough to wait!! Iโ€™ve got so much on my plate right now, Iโ€™m not even thinking about that story right now. Itโ€™s definitely NO RUSH, so please, take your time!!

Hi love! Good news, hereโ€™s your trailer! Iโ€™m super happy with how it came out and I hope you feel the same way. Please let me know if you want anything added/changed.

Thank you!

Accepted! message me for the detalis :slight_smile:

hey you never accepted or denied my request jw if i was accepted