T R A I L E R S ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ•ท Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

trailer-design

First of allโ€ฆI LOVE THE **** out of this!!! And it actually works better than what i imagined the first time around. Its perfect! THANK YOU!

Trailer Teaser Ship Character
Title: Break Away
Author: XOXO Queen
Genre/Mood: Romance/ Drama
Summary (what events/clips do you want to see in this video, chronologically?)
Book Summery:Bo and Dianna meet at her fatherโ€™s peach orchard and a romance begins between the two. But Both Boโ€™x Father (who is a violent alocholic and Diannaโ€™s mother who is a overbearing and mean woman cause a lot of issues for the two.

Text: None
Clips/Youtube Playlist (AT LEAST two clips): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCn8LMt2uijFKQZNhNyXSevEZ6XfQMC--
Face Claims: Michael B. Jordan as Bo, Yara Shahidi as Dianna, Kerry Washington as Jollee, and Denzel Washington as Marcus
Song: I added one that I like to the playlist on YT.
Designer of Choice (MUST be filled out): @poisonlilac because I LOVE the rising sun trailer and if i can help it would love it if you could do this one for me too.

Yay! Iโ€™m so happy you like it!

Trailer Teaser Ship Character
Title: Darkling Darling
Author: โ€œWritten by Bloomโ€ :joy:
Genre/Mood: Dark, sexy, dangerous, intense and chaotic
Summary (what events/clips do you want to see in this video, chronologically?) Scenes of Katherine unable to control her dark urges and being seductive and emotionless to show off the vibes of my dark feminine poetry (bc umm she executes it flawlessly)
Text: No text! Just the title. Preferably red and sexy vibes?
Clips/Youtube Playlist (AT LEAST two clips): Katherine Pierce from Vampire Diaries. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-p4GDu5R7M (2:01-2:03) Please include this snippet somewhere! I absolutely ADORE it
Song: I see that you choose the song and Iโ€™m totally cool with that! I wanted something similar to the theme, something sexy and chaotic and dangerous
Designer of Choice (MUST be filled out): @poisonlilac

Trailer: Story
Title: The Great Game
Author: Sammurphy3
Genre/Mood: serious with some humor mixed in
Summary: Three college students and a college professor are pulled into the world of the United States Military by General Jack Fulsang to help track down Professor Richard Brooks, who claims to have a few lines of complex computer code that can unlock any lock in the world. Professor Brooks is looking to sell to the highest bidder. The four will be pushed to their breaking points. Will they be able to survive the great game of war?
Clips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwgxAYcvwpE 0:00 - 0:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yb4vlO_mTw 0:00 - 0:04
Face claims: Alexander Calvert as Andrew Janes
Willa Holland as Mia Scott
Jared Padalecki as Sergeant Jeff Prescott
Logan Lerman as John Collins
Victor Garber as Professor Benjamin Pinson
Christopher Jackson as General Jack Fulsang
Johnny Galecki as Professor Richard Brooks
Song: Simple Man by Jensen Ackles and Jason Mann
Preferred Designer: @brookieismyname

Hey Iโ€™m sorry, but looks like Iโ€™m gonna have to deny Iโ€™m not so sure how well Iโ€™ll do with that genre. So Iโ€™d rather not risk it.

IM SOO HAPPY YOU LOVED YOUR TRAILER THO. I WORKED SO HARD ON IT. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iโ€™m intrigued, although it sounds more like a character video than a trailer?

Oh ya probably! I just put it as a trailer because it goes through the events of the book (her waking up from death all the way to the end where she becomes queen of the underworld, but I agree itโ€™s probably more of a character trailer!

Awe okay. Well thank you for the rising sun trailer though itโ€™s awesome. :heart_eyes:

@brookieismyname I really liked your hexed and witch trailers. Would you be able to do something with mine?

is my request accepted ?

Hey I was just checking in on my request since it has been a few days since I put it in, let me know :smiley: Thanks

i donโ€™t mean to rush but i was wondering when it is possibly going to be done i know you have a life outside of wattpad lol and i added like two more ideas

How is Elijah abducted? Just want to show the right clips. Does someone just pull their car up and grab him?

Itโ€™s more of like a break-in enter type scenario, but honestly whatever clips work! All of the characters are super busy and rushing about and they snatch him up without him being seen

OH MY GOSH HIII! How are you?? We havenโ€™t talked in so long! You know youโ€™re always accepted (:

Iโ€™m sorry love, Iโ€™m going to have to deny this one. I honestly donโ€™t think I could do it justice. Youโ€™re welcome to request from another designer if youโ€™d like (:

Hey love - accepted! Can I get some more information on the story though? Is it an action story? What do they have to do to get the code back?

Thank you love! I have a cool idea for this trailer, so accepted (:

Itโ€™s a weird mix of comedy, action, and romance. Thereโ€™s very little romance, so thereโ€™s no need to focus on that aspect. John and Andrew have to go undercover into a terrorist organization. Mia works on the tech aspect of retrieving the code while Professor Pinson works on counterstrikes and extractions for John and Andrew. Sergeant Prescott is their Commanding Officer/mentor.