T R A I L E R S 🎃🕷 Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

trailer-design

I’m sorry love, not accepted. I honestly don’t think I could make you a good trailer - I’m not great when it comes to the stories set in this time period. You’re welcome to request from another designer (:

Thanks for requesting!

No worries! I honestly don’t blame you for asking - especially since I didn’t even tell you if you were accepted or not for so long, haha. I have started it. I honestly am not sure when it’s going to be done. I’m going to work on it as much as I can but it’s just been really hard to get on with work being so busy lately. I’ll keep you updated though as I go (:

What’s Elijah’s last name? Was going to use it in the beginning of the character video

Drew!

Trailer Teaser Ship Character
Title: Claimed By Shadows
Author: Paige Gladden
Genre/Mood: Fantasy / Dark
Summary (what events/clips do you want to see in this video, chronologically?)
I’m really bad at summaries but here we go:

• So the begining of the trailer needs to show her walking up outdoor steps, dirty looking because she’s living on the streets. This is set in the time of Kings and Queens and all that jazz. Then need to have her meeting main male #1 who is darker and a jerk, he’s not really trusted by most because of what he is and what powers he has. She struggles to unlock her magic with the help of male #2 which is the Prince, whom she starts dating. There needs to show an attack, nothing to big just like demon things attacking [all this takes place in a castle, but any old looking building that is large, like an old church or boarding school, would work as well] and main male #1 gets injurred causing her powers [shadows, just like his] awaken and she saves him. Prince [male number two] betrays her trust and could show a scene evolving that. Her and main male #1 get closer and start to fall for each other. Then big attack happens after spies tell the evil king in another area that her powers are when he has been looking for. She finds out that main male #1 is the evil kings son and has been using the school for information and then he fatally injures the Prince. She unleashes her power and shows just how strong she really is and sends everyone packing or kills them [she can also fight with sword / bow / knife]. When using her power her eyes turn black [think demons from the tv show supernatural] and her canines grow longer. ends on them going separate ways. If you are able to do like a cutscene [like even a few seconds of black and then this] of her getting kidnapped and dragged away that would be awesome.
    [I swear the book isn’t as lame as the summary makes it out to be lol. Text: Don’t really need any Clips/Youtube Playlist (AT LEAST two clips): I don’t have any particular ones in mind, but the female faceclaim in in shows like teen wolf, reign, The Devil’s hand and a lot more so should hopefully have stuff to choose from. Face Claims: Reni [Main female]: Adelaide Kane, Lesion [Main Male]: Matthew Daddario, Prince: Max Irons. [There are also a few others in the book, obviously, but they are not super main parts of it so if you want to throw some other cool looking magic scenes in there feel free. Also, not a big part but would probably help the story is the Royal Mage is an older male, well groomed with a powerful look to him. Nothing really special about his looks.]
    Song: Breaking Benjamin - I will not bow
    Designer of Choice (MUST be filled out): poisonlilac

oh ok :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m sorry but unless you review your form and make some changes, I’m gonna have to deny you.

I’ll see what I can do you are acceptedIt all depends on the song I find on whether I make a character or trailer not much difference, just length

Thank you! I’m good with either one, your trailers are amazing and I’m stoked to see what you come up with!

Thank you so much love <3

Payment is done :smiley:

Title: The Secrets of a Missing Beauty Queen

Author: _Stars-Aligned _

Genre/Mood: Thriller / Dark

Summary (what events/clips do you want to see in this video, chronologically?) Alexa Brown is missing. These four words have torn this small town apart. As the police start to investigate, though, there are many dirty secrets brought to the surface and many relationships ruined. Will the mystery of Alexa’s disappearance be solved? Or will this little town be ripped into shreds before any clues are found? Read to find out.

Text: Alexa Brown is missing. These four words have torn this small town apart. As the police start to investigate, though, there are many dirty secrets brought to the surface and many relationships ruined. Will the mystery of Alexa’s disappearance be solved? Or will this little town be ripped into shreds before any clues are found? Read to find out.

Clips/Youtube Playlist (AT LEAST two clips): 1 2 3 4

Face Claims: Amy Lee as Brooke Demi Lovato(with purple hair if we can find some clips) as Alexa

Song: Secret by the Pierces or whatever you think fits

Designer of Choice (MUST be filled out): @brookieismyname

Ideas: Can the clips at the end be in black and white? There should be scenes of people fighting or at least arguing at the beginning when it says the town is torn apart.

Trailer Form
——————
Trailer Teaser[XX] Ship Character
Title: Anima
Author: T.R. Tells
Genre/Mood: Horror/thriller-Action, creepy,paranormal-ish heart pounding
Summary:

The book is about these young adults that awaken their demons (And these are real demons) and are thus then changed for the better or worse - how they can be heroes or villains. The Anima have been around for a long time and they have always been hunted from corrupting human kind by the Shadow Agents, killing humans if need too (though there are reasons why they want the anima dead and why they kill the humans, it makes humans do evil things as the Anima can possess them and make them do evil things) These Young Adults who end up with these Anima inside of them do end up meeting together and end up on the run from that Shadow Agency corporation hell-bent on getting rid of them (and all Anima alike).

(Note: the year is the 1960s

• let the trailer begin in a sort of asylum facility

• briefly showing the characters faces

• followed by them “going crazy” like the demon is taking over

• they then escape together, traveling together

• have the shadow agency tracking them

• make sure there a few “normal” every day scenes in there

• but overall keep it dark, scary, action like, and fast paced

Text:
"The world is not as it should be.

It’s filled with distortion, and ‘ruin’ can no longer be avoided.

Those who oppose fate and desire change…

from time to time, they were referred to as Anima.

Now is the time to rise against the abyss of distortion.

“I am thou, thou art I… Thou who art willing to perform all sacrilegious acts for thine own justice! Call upon my name, and release thy rage! Show the strength of thy will to ascertain all on thine own, though thou be chained to Hell itself!”

A N I M A

Clips/Youtube Playlist (AT LEAST two clips):

Face Claims:

• Lily Collins

• Nicole Munoz

• Zac Efron

• Leonardo Dicaprio

• Sarah Paulson (not apart of the cast above. She’s apart of the Shadow Agency “bad guy”)

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNA0SBnytIw

Designer of Choice (MUST be filled out): @poisonlilac

Hey love, good news! Here’s your character trailer. I hope you like it. Please let me know if there’s anything you don’t like or want added/changed!

don’t know if you saw it but I already did the payment and i can’t wait to see what you come up with!

I did! Thank you for checking in about it though

Title: I’m Only Human

Author: brookieismyname

Genre/Mood: Action/Romance ( I love how you did your Toxic teaser. So more like that kind of mood)

Summary (what events/clips do you want to see in this video, chronologically?) I completely trust you (which is why I’m ordering one instead of making my own, haha - your talent is unmatched!) Clips of Lily Collins, clips of Alex Pettyfer, a kissing scene or two, scenes with powers (Lilys character has none, Alex’s character can ‘push’ things), clips of Lily and/or Alex being chased, maybe a clip or two of Teresa Palmer (in I Am Number Four please). Alex and Lily’s characters meet because she does save his life so any clips of her on the ground/hurt and him looking/concerned would work also.

Text: I know you prefer not to do text in videos, so I won’t put anything here (:

Clips/Youtube Playlist (AT LEAST two clips): https://pastebin.com/uR2HcQNT

Face Claims: Lily Collins, Alex Pettyfer, Teresa Palmer

Song: You are literally THE QUEEN, of song choosing so I’m fine with whatever you want to use. I do love the more action-y trailer music (like you did in your toxic teaser) - just to name a song something like The End by The Filthy Souls?

Designer of Choice (MUST be filled out): @poisonlilac

If this isn’t the truthhhhh

I’m sorry love, I’m going to have to deny this one. I honestly don’t think I could do it justice. You’re welcome to request from another designer if you’d like (:

Hello! I’m sorry love, I’m going to have to deny this one. I’m not good at trailers like that and I honestly don’t think it would come out good if I did it. You’re welcome to request from another designer if you’d like (: