T R A I L E R S ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ•ท Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

trailer-design

also, offffff course youโ€™re ACCEPTED you already know I got you girl.

Itโ€™s alright

Trailer Teaser Ship Character
Title: The Secrets of a Missing Beauty Queen

Author: _Stars-Aligned _

Genre/Mood: Thriller / Dark

Summary (what events/clips do you want to see in this video, chronologically?) Alexa Brown is missing. These four words have torn this small town apart. As the police start to investigate, though, there are many dirty secrets brought to the surface and many relationships ruined. Will the mystery of Alexaโ€™s disappearance be solved? Or will this little town be ripped into shreds before any clues are found? Read to find out.

Text: Alexa Brown is missing. These four words have torn this small town apart. As the police start to investigate, though, there are many dirty secrets brought to the surface and many relationships ruined. Will the mystery of Alexaโ€™s disappearance be solved? Or will this little town be ripped into shreds before any clues are found? Read to find out.

Clips/Youtube Playlist (AT LEAST two clips): 1 2 3 4

Face Claims: Amy Lee as Brooke Demi Lovato(with purple hair if we can find some clips) as Alexa

Song: Secret by the Pierces or whatever you think fits

Designer of Choice (MUST be filled out): @millie_gomez

Ideas: Can the clips at the end be in black and white? There should be scenes of people fighting or at least arguing at the beginning when it says the town is torn apart.

Oh my gosh I love you, haha. Thank you! I donโ€™t want you to feel like you have to accept though. So if it gives you trouble AT ALL, just let me know

Hey love! I have a few questions.

Do you have an actor to play the angel of death? Or is that the hooded figure you mentioned under the โ€˜clips sectionโ€™

I noticed you asked for the clips from ahs where Tate walks into the school (I assume with the skull makeup) is he a character in the story?

I see you also asked for a few fighting scenes - who is she fighting exactly? Like the souls she collects?

death would be the hooded figure
Tate wouldnโ€™t be a character but in my story, he gives my main character a mark and itโ€™s on her face as the mark is of the skull face painting

typically she is fighting demons and souls sometimes angels.

When you say โ€˜Seeking help, she turns to the one person that sheโ€™s tried so hard to avoid-- And heโ€™s all but human.โ€™ are you referring to the boyfriend? If so, do you have an actor for the boyfriend?

Hey! I just wanted to double check something with you. I know you normally order trailers from me and I see you checked off character trailer, wanted to make sure this was correct before I started

I did the payment but it still says my payment is pending

All you need to do is comment here saying that payment is complete and then I remove it :slight_smile:

well the one person that she has tried to avoid is death himself I mean after she cheats death she has to seek him out to get what she wants

@poisonlilac hello lovely! I recently changed my story around and am no longer doing a fantasy novel. Iโ€™ve instead changed it toโ€ฆ dark feminine poetry? Here is the revised version T R A I L E R S ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ•ท Chilling Adventures of Sabrina so you can check it out. Feel free to deny me if you need, as what Iโ€™m asking for now is a little bit different in character aspects and plotline (akaโ€ฆ this one doesnโ€™t have one?)

Oh okay so itโ€™s just a character video then??

Yeah like a character/aesthetic video of sorts. So not as much of Katherine Pierce as much as her aesthetic, if that makes sense :joy:

Hey! Iโ€™m sorry to be annoying and ask you all these questions. Iโ€™m just a little confused. So Nat dies in a car crash and then helps collect souls thinking sheโ€™ll be able to be with her boyfriend again. Then she finds out she wonโ€™t. And then what happens?

I well later she finds out they lied because it was in her fate and she dies once again and is offered the change to be human but her boyfriend is happy where he is and he tells her that she has more do do on earth and she goes back as a demon

She also finds out that the angel of death saved her life as a child and is one of the reasons she had to die to correct that mistake and in the Mist If it all she also finds out that he is her chosen mate itโ€™s confusing but itโ€™s just hard to explain

Hey love! How attached to the song are you? Iโ€™m thinking of using a more action-y one. Is that okay with you?

Okay noted :slight_smile: well if you cold pls complete the payment then that would be greaaaat. And I will get started on it.

Iโ€™ll get started on that right away :wink: youโ€™re amazing, and I cannot wait to see what you come up with