Tag Ranking Survey

Hey there everyone,
It’s Paul at Wattpad HQ and I was looking for feedback from users about our Tag Rankings pages. We’ve been hearing some opinions on Tag Rankings and we wanted to get a more formalized understanding of user issues.
So, if you have the few minutes it will take to fill out the survey, I’d really appreciate it.

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5043376/Tag-Rankings-Survey-Writers-Forum

Thank you kindly and please let me know if you have any questions.
-P

30 Likes

Ok. Will do it

@Nablai @FireAlwaysReturns @dreams_i_have

7 Likes

Thanks, Matz

2 Likes

Thanks Mat :slight_smile:

Just filled it out. I gave what information I could before I ran out of time at work, but if you want a very detailed rant about how much I dislike tag rankings I’ll be happy to oblige when I have more time later :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

At least I could put in “Very dissatisfied”, instead of “Pleased to Delighted”. Because I was definitely pleased on that scale.

6 Likes

Done =] Here’s a :llama: for you, Paul :slight_smile:

Loved the survey. It was perfect on so many counts :slight_smile:

1 Like

On it, P-dawg!

@FantasybkLover

2 Likes

@charlottemallory @gilharriss ^^

1 Like

I think we need a new system, or something similar to the old one. This current tag system has been more broken than it actually works. It’s difficult to find stories that actually match the tags used. I’d also like to see an easier way to separate fanfics from originals since those tend to get mixed into the search results when using tags to look for stories.

11 Likes

Thanks for the tag! (Pun intended) XD

2 Likes

If I knew you in real life, I’d pick up a magazine or newspaper and whack your shoulder

1 Like

Going to tag @TigerGirl110011 because I know how much she LOVES my puns XD

2 Likes

Very funny. xD She’d join @FireAlwaysReturns in smacking you

3 Likes

…Dragoboss, you be making puns?

1 Like

I would gladly, after shooting her out a cannon that is.

xD

1 Like

I think genres should have ratings again. I liked the old set up when the genre pages had the featured stories at top, then the hotlist stories, then updated, and rising.

4 Likes