Tea Sipper's Society

slowly sips warm cup of tea

Oh. Hello there. Didn’t see you there! Well, uh, welcome to my little thread I guess.

No pressure to stay or anything, but if you want that would be nice. But please, be civilized. We’re not animals. We’re Tea Sippers. At least, I hope we are. I mean, it’s fine if you don’t like tea, but if you do or do not enjoy tea you are still more than welcome to stay.

Now then, we have a few rules here. Please follow them.

Rule #1: Be respectful. Please. No one likes a rude person.

Rule #2: If someone says something makes them uncomfortable, please try to refrain from talking about it.

That is all for now but please remember to still follow the community guidelines.

If you wanna be added to the taglist just ask me idk

Merry Christmas by the Sprem Fam
We Need More Friends 18.0
Pillow Fort Party
The Hideaway Part 2

I just wanted to make a thread if you don’t wanna come here thats cool i understand

This is heaven

Thank you.

No problem, Tea Goddess

I prefer coffee oof

hisssss

Nah you’re fine

I BROUGHT THE TEA

:coffee: :tea: :coffee: :tea: :coffee::tea::coffee::tea:

o.o

helu

TEA! Aw, finally a thread for tea! I was just on one the other day for coffee… Sighs They don’t understand the goodness of tea! :tea: Sips tea

Have a cake too? :cake:

YES SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS WHY THIS HAD TO BE MADE

YES. I UNDERSTAND! YOU’RE TRYING TO ENLIGHTEN THE WORLD, CONVERT THEM ALL TO TEA! XD

Convert all the non-believers to tea

sips tea :tea:

Spread the tea message

Sips tea

@cupcakesparkles101 don’t worry we’ll chat here while Po murders the other thread.

I wonder how long it will take

Probably not very long, Po is a professional at thread killing at this point.

They’re part of the thread killer crew alongside JOY and a few others (idk who the rest is)

I wish I could kill a thread someday :disappointed:

I never have