Tell Me About Your Romance Novel {No Links}

writing
discussion

I have two dead cactus sooo hahahahahah

wow im glad my upcoming story is all under those categories hehe …i just dont like the toxicity of Asian culture, especially in my country ,wherein they think that romance is such a boring and cliche genre. It just sucks indeed.

Yikes! What did you do??

I literally have no idea, maybe they got old? :joy::joy::joy:

Really? I’m watching so many Asian romance dramas o.O I don’t like the whole beauty standards in them, though.

uhmm this will just take time tho, i wil type it hahahha …this is the only club i shared my real plan on my story hehehe

Mmm, I’m not sure that’s a thing, but we’ll just say it was natural causes :stuck_out_tongue:

No worries! I’m excited to hear about this story ;D

Come on a cactus? We all have hope.
But how did you come up with your story idea?

hmmmm…thats gonna be a great conflict, for her world and for herself…do you have any scenes in mind to put in your story wherein she will find ways to convince the world to believe in her actions, especially that those speak louder than words??

She is known to be rude and to talk without listening (though she accuses others of not listening :joy:)
Am thinking of making behave in a way that different from her normal way.
like listen instead of talking, or such, am still thinking on that

hahahahha yahhh thats the main thing there…for “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder”…that they will only reach the standards of being beautiful if you are passed the test through the physical characteristics. Correct me if im wrong in this sense…coz Asian people mostly have the traits of being judgmental and wary of choosing girls or boys based on their physical aspects.

We do indeed! :slight_smile:

1. I read an article about a group of people who had a weed plantation in a mountain. They dug out a section and had a secret passage from their house. It took the police ages to find!
  2. I was looking for a job and was directed to weird website.
  3. I’ve always wanted to write a story about a gang/drug dealer.

Everything else, I have no idea, aha.

The spam of hotpink is hurting my eyes :joy:

To be honest, it’s an issue in every culture.

hahahahahahaha

It keeps things colourful :smiley:

hahaha yeahhh i kinda have the same thoughts with you in that sense…coz for you to prove the world otherwise, she better change her usual actions hehe…but there’s a saying that “dont change for anyone.” Soooooo…maybe after she changes some of her actions in a teeny tiny bit for the world to believe her…she may go back to her real self since her traits are already a part of her ehhhhhhh , she can never change that…plus the people will love her if they get to know the real her, if they see what’s really going on inside her head,
that she is a nice girl having a “black cover” hahaha

Wow. Inspiration comes in different forms

then lezz change it hahahahhaha