Tell me all about your character(s)!

discussion

I’ve noticed that writers love talking about their characters, almost as if they were talking about their children or pets lmao.

So come here to drone about your characters! I’d love to hear you talk all about your bad ass character who can kill people with their pinky, or your adorable cinnamon roll character who you want to protect at all costs but lets be real, you’re probably gonna kill them off for drama.
Share all that you hate/love about them!

idk that many writers but i can tag a few that I asked:
@TigerGirl110011 @PensAreCool1 @GhostOfA_Banana @Amethyst_Rain

I WILL TALK ABOUT MY BABIES ALL DAY WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW?

8 Likes

aNYONE PICK YOUR FAV AND TALK ABOUT THEM

5 Likes

What do you mean almost?? xD

Aaa I have one of thoosee! (okay, maybe more than one since I’m writing a story about an assassin xD )

5 Likes

I do love talking about my characters as if they were my pets. (no children)
I day dream a lot about different stories and think about each story for months without ever thinking of writing, so Rhynn is pretty specials cause she is the first one I actually wrote.

6 Likes

I HAVE SO MANY THOUGH

Dom literally always wants attention and thinks he’ll die without it the instant he requests it, he’s like a cat, so he’s over here like HELL YES YOU’LL TALK ABOUT ME but he’s not allowed to get outside attention unless he cooperates on writing today

3 Likes

I do that too!

3 Likes

Whats her personality like?

1 Like

yuki is my fictional baby

1 Like

omg thats adorable
is he clingy?

1 Like

the reckless bastard

1 Like

whats the most badass thing theyve ever done?

2 Likes

is he one of those characters who always does stupid things but you still love them?

1 Like

yes. ish. idk. I need more feedback on the story tbh

2 Likes

Not at all

He just knows he’s pretty and brilliant and badass and wants people to admire him

The narcissistic bastard

2 Likes

Rhynn.
She used to be a soldier, and is part of the Malliux royal family. When she came back home, she was arranged to be married to a Terraecean lord, which kinda terrified her at first cause she knows the Terraeceans hates their kind. She is currently learning how much of an asshole each Terraecean can be. But she met couple of good ones along the way too. She decided she wants to prove to her husband he was wrong to be such a dick and maybe even seduce him just a little bit if she is bored. *wink wink.
Oh and she almost broke an arm of a Terraecean woman for calling her filthy. She takes no insults from anybody.
That my friend is my badass MC, I could talk about the husband too cause even if he is a dick now, his character has a long way to go and hopefully will be better at the end.

2 Likes

i already have a lot of stories on my plate but theres always time to add more! i’ll check it out

1 Like

god i love those narssistic dickheads idek why

1 Like

Its called Fictional Fantasy

1 Like

My favorite assassin, Kalena, has this charm bracelet and she collects a charm for every kill. In the chapter I’m currently writing, she kills 17 people and just walks away saying “I need a new bracelet”

4 Likes