Tell me why music doesn't sing to your heart

I love music, with all my soul! If I could put my love for music in a container, the container would have to be bigger than the entire universe!
Everyone loves different music, I like Imagine Dragons for example (that was definitely NOT me dropping a hint that they are the best band ever and you should listen to them). Some other guy could like Ariana Grande, and so on.
While I know we all have different opinions, I just can’t seem to understand why one would not like music. I am not saying it’s wrong, obviously it isn’t, but I would just like to know why some people don’t like music.
Is it too loud? Annoying, maybe? Maybe you might be looking for the right style of music, and if so, I can help you there :slight_smile:
If it is some other reason, please tell me. <3

They’re amazing. I love them too.

I love music. Whether it’s gospel, rap, pop, trap, or,RnB. i love listening to it when i’m feeling down lol. it soothes the pain

1 Like

i love listening to it when i’m feeling down lol. it soothes the pain

Right? I do that a lot too!

1 Like

it’s amazing. i love stories with lessages. those hit different tho. especially, trap and pop

1 Like

Honestly I don’t understand when people say they don’t like music, there’s just so much to choose from you don’t have to like everything.
For me, though, I’ll listen to just about anything, but usually pop, rock, metal, instrumental, showtunes…quite a bit actually :joy:

1 Like

I’ll listen to just about anything

:rofl: My friends judge me a lot for that, saying I have no real taste. I’d say my preferences are electro pop or pop rock. If it’s something new and raw and completely different, I’m all for it, honestly.

1 Like

I mean, I don’t listen to bad things lol. I listen to anything good in any genre. It’s having broad taste :joy:

1 Like

:joy: I guess we all have different opinions on what is bad or good, I actually don’t like Pink Floyd (dont come for me please) because I find it a bit boring to be honest. It doesnt quite speak to me. I like Imagine Dragons because of how relatable it is, and how its so sad but upbeat at the same time.

1 Like

Very true. I don’t really listen to Pink Floyd (not because I dislike it just because I don’t lol) but I can appreciate it for its cultural significance. I listen to a lot of symphonic metal because I like that it’s really fast paced but also has the orchestral backing which I love (former high school band nerd here), and the vocals are usually amazing. You really just have to find your thing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.