The 500 Word Weekend Write-In Discussion Thread

I’ll add another chapter soon. Got a two week job contract keeping me busy - but the upside is when I’m working at a school, I come home and want to write.

At the moment though, my Father Time superhero alt earth spin off is on my mind. But yeah, need to do another chapter of DSKB and Swanhilde very soon.

*waits and waits* La la la… *falls asleep* (- _ -)Zzz…

I’d forgotten how much I miss your *…*s, Akje :slight_smile:

Hehe! I haven’t used them in a while, actually, but Jason always inspires asterisks. (>‿◠):v:

So, I was looking back at the old prompts on wattpad, and I noticed one that I had the perfect story for the prompt “weather.” My story is The Unfortunate Cheese Incident. Please enjoy.

And another… Slow

Annnnnd another today working with the past prompt “repeat”. Day 376

The 500 word weekend write-in prompt for Mar 29 2019 is now available:

[The 500 Word Weekend Write-In]

500 words, with a new prompt every Friday. Everybody is welcome!

This is fun!

Weekend Write-In #tomorrow

Drink and Be Merry

Here’s my “tomorrow” piece: Procrastination

Not what she expected to find on her morning swim… A tale from the Oregon coast for the prompt “tomorrow,” in my new collection of tales retold from Native American folklore: The Maiden and the Serpent

We have just recently had a new entry for last week’s “vacation” prompt.

Here is Peter,( @pierlerouge ), with “The Third Party”

Thank you, Akje! That’s it. I could never quite put my finger on it but you spotted it right away…

Jason inspires asterisks!

In fact, a few come to mind right now but since he may still be busy teaching, I’ll wait until he gets back to share.

Julia, the Coyote Goddess, gets intimate with a human in a prurient interest sort of way (look it up).

What happens? Read “Walk of Reign”

Maybe tomorrow as a singular noun doesn’t really exist:
A Note on All the Tomorrows

Hope you all like it!

That’s the point!

And here’s my contribution: What Comes Tomorrow?

I wrote something, but it’s kind of depressing and I’m not sure if it even counts as a story?

The Truth About London

I can’t wait to see your ❋s. ヽ(^。^)丿

Here is my story for the prompt ‘tomorrow’ enjoy. www.wattpad.com/713242109-38-special-stole-the-show-untitled-part-1