The 500 Word Weekend Write-In Discussion Thread

Careful now. This is a local thread. For local people. We’ll have none of that thing here! :slight_smile:

When it’s ’Past Midnight’, everything feel SO much darker.

[Dedicated to those who think I can only laugh… and talk, and mutter, and hmm… and well-ll-ll…]

Oooh, you’re right. I’m so embarrassed. (♯^.^♯)

That’s the thing about lurkers and loose ladies, suggestive scribblers and graffiti afficionados.
I warned you, Ned.

I really like your emoticons, such as (♯^.^♯)

I don’t want to sound as if I’m an old man complaining about youngsters, but I met a teenager that didn’t know what an emoticon was. She knew what an emoji was, naturally. I don’t think she was playing me.

Hehe! I can top that. I met a 30-year-old who’d never heard of the Beatles. It’s kinda scary how many people are living under rocks these days, isn’t it? (-᷅_-᷄๑)

@AkjeMajdanek, did ceedee just take a swipe at us?

My story is here.
A Today Away

“The Tomorow App” is the latest addition to my collection, “There’s an App For That”.
I hope you enjoy it.

Not to worry. We’re used to her.

… Just call her ǝǝpǝǝɔ, it drives her crazy.

Here’s my story for this week:

https://www.wattpad.com/713890644-a-villain's-pov-tomorrow

Yeah, but she’s right, you know. We are so very ebol.

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Oooh, look. It’s my cuddly bear flipping a table emoti. I haven’t used that one in ages. ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

¿¿ɥnH ¿¿¿ǝɾʞ∀ ,loqǝ,

˙ooʇ 'sǝoʇᴉnbsoɯ puɐ sƃop ǝnɔsǝɹ puɐ sǝᴉlɟ ʇɐ ǝdᴉʍs I 'ɹɐǝlɔ ǝɹ,ǝʍ os ʇsnɾ pu∀

˙ʎzɐɹɔ sn ɟo ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ ǝʌᴉɹp oʇ ɥƃnouǝ SI ɹǝpunuʍop ɯoɹɟ noʎ ɟo ǝɯos ɟo ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥ┴ ˙ǝnɹʇ s,ʇI

Oh dear. She’s flipped. Flipped like an angry cuddly bear’s table.

You guys warm my heart. I am truly blessed to be included in this zany group.

By the way, @mediocrebrit is obviously too shy to say it, but his story “FREE” can be found Here.

Will you share your link to your blog? Would like to read it

I sent you a message. After the last thing with links on Wattpad and this group, I’m wary of posting anything that might slightly raise the alarms of Big Brother.

@JasonGreenfield, This one is for you.

Since today is yesterday’s tomorrow, it is time for me to post my procrastinatory poll of published parables.

These are in no particular order and represent my best efforts at finding the ‘Tomorrow’ Tales. Standard disclaimers apply.

Joyce Holt
Marigold91
Sleepingdraco
YvonneKindle
decafs
authormsmiller
John Nedwill
JDee44
cdcraftee
DebbAnn
Tom Walborn
tyrapendragon
mediocrebrit

If I find any more, I’ll put them up here.