The ability to view rankings on the app

discussion

Is it just me or is it impossible to check rankings on the app? The app is up to date and I have an iPhone XR, but the only way I can view my story’s rankings is if I go to the actual webpage. Am I doing something wrong or are clickable rankings just not available on the app?

That’s the part I’m talking about being unclickable unless I go to the actual webpage, so you can’t check your own story’s rankings on the app.

The rankings don’t work 90% of the time so I don’t think it would be worth it, but they have appeared to be a bit more stable in recent weeks thankfully.

I personally don’t see a need for it.

Check the tag ranking is easiest, in my opinion

Just something I noticed was a feature of the webpage but not the app and was wondering if there was some way around it I wasn’t aware of.

I’m unable to click my rankings on the app. (I added a pic to my original post to clarify.)

No… because when they add something to the app, they usually end up breaking everything else lol.

I think that’s always been the case.

I have found that the only way to see the rankings on the app is to search for your story, then hit “see all rankings” or something like that like you would for someone else’s story.

You need to click on your story first then there should be a “see all rankings” button. If not, click on the tag and it will show you the other rankings

Screenshot_20190415-125455
Screenshot_20190415-125538

Yep, that did it. Thanks!

closed #13

unlisted #14