The Asexual Thread (All Are Welcome Here!)

I’m Liliana, better known here as Sandcat. I love reading and writing here! My current work-in-progress is a dark fantasy series. Outside of Wattpad, I work as a day camp counselor and I’m also studying to become a marine scientist. I’m asexual (like I just said) and autistic.

1 Like

Thanks @ARThomas1 You are correct. I am in a management position. I am the third shift manager at a gas station in the Northwest Chicago Suburbs

1 Like

Hi!! I’m not ace, I’m on the aro spectrum—demiromantic bisexual

2 Likes

Nice! I am in college also (after taking a year off of school) I just finished my freshman year, how did you do this year? I managed to get away with all As and one B+ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! I guess right lol. I figured as much, since managers are always stuck working double the amount it must be so exhausting.

1 Like

Welcome to the thread! Happy you could join us! Want to introduce yourself to everyone?

1 Like

Ha, ha, ha. Oh, it is. Especially with people calling in sick all the time

I don’t like talking about grades.

1 Like

oh nice. an asexual thread

3 Likes

Sure!! Hi, I’m Sofia. I’m a demiromantic bisexual chaotic mess. I write high fantasy, I’m a freshman in high school, and I have a bastard gecko named Fred that hates me

2 Likes

Oh I hate that, when people do it for no reason. I almost called in today, I felt dreadful (not sick sick, just pain and nausea). But then I knew I couldn’t do that because there was no one to replace me. So sleep deprived and drugged up, I went in. Today was not a great workday thanks to being so tired I knew I was behaving as if I were stupid, but couldn’t get out of the fog. Not to mention is was a busy workday too. I was inches from breaking down crying from all the stupid accidents I kept having. So, in a nutshell, I don’t understand the people who call off for no reason, and I feel awful for the bosses who have to deal with employees who are like that.

1 Like

Fair enough, are you excited for the next semester? Any classes in particular that you are interested in? I am taking poetry, intro to literature, sociology, and World History. Very excited for this semester, but by far my favorite class had to have been creative wirting! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hiii wuzzup? I am asexual, along with one of my friends, ace buddies! We kind of stick to each other when sex comes up in conversations and roll our eyes lol.

2 Likes

Yes! Welcome! I hope this will inspire some other specific threads, but since we didn’t have one I made one. Would you like to introduce yourself to the group?

1 Like

Lol, poor Fred XD Nice to meet you Sofia! I have a schnauzer named Elmer and a very, very, spoilder Beta fish named Henry who believes that he owns me. In fact, both my pets think they own me lol. Welcome to the thread!

1 Like

Your pets sounds beautiful, though animals tend to think they own their humans, and they’re usually right

1 Like

it’s a nice idea. it can be hard to meet other ace people

so, uh. introductions. i kinda don’t have a name i give out to people on here at the moment (so i go by either just my username or a variety of nicknames), but i’m asexual, non-binary, and romantically i like guys but idk what the term is for a non-binary person to like one of the binary genders. i’m 19, probably autistic, and doing a maths degree at uni but i haven’t told my parents that i’ve switched from joint maths and physics to just maths yet. if you have any questions feel free to ask?

2 Likes

Welcome to the thread! Wow! That is neat you know a fellow Ace in real life, unfortunately I have not had the privilege too. Honest to God, I am so disconnected with sex I’m like: “the really don’t do that do they, they must just be trying to sound cool in front of me right?” lmao XD

1 Like

My pets are so spoiled, I must feed my dog part of my breakfast (his favorite is cheese or a bit of toast) and my fish thinks he can just eat out of my hand at this point lol Do you have any other pets?

1 Like

I just don’t understand why someone has the drive to do that. It’s so strange to me.

1 Like