The Better Business Bureau

Before The Rend, they were just another government organization. But after the Gods returned, they became something much, much worse.

The Better Business Bureau is one of the most feared organizations in Neo Tokyo. They are known to strike hard and without mercy, shutting down business and closing buildings in every district. They are rumored to have driven gangs to bankruptcy through building fines and code violation fines.

Having a high rating from the Better Business Bureau draws the line between success and failure. Entire companies and monopolies have fallen without its support. This organization is highly respected and highly feared, as they determine the fate of any new business that dares to open its doors.

Those who dare criticize the BBB find their homes cited for code violations, their work offices shut down for violating OSHA standards, and their favorite restaurants closed due to health code violations. It is unknown how the BBB is able to accomplish such things as these matters are out of its jurisdiction, however conspiracy theorists believe that the BBB has infiltrated several government agencies and set up puppet directors, all to carry out some sinister mission… whatever it may be.

(Stems from this reply Nick made and the joke that everything he says is a clue)

16 Likes

9 Likes

couch
BBB should have their own personal army as well

4 Likes

Perhaps they already control the Fringewalkers. :eyes:

2 Likes

good point

2 Likes

Can I drag this into my thread? Nothing there’s really canon so I’m just doing whatever, and I have this ongoing story of a network cafe that could involve the BBB.

3 Likes

Sure, although I think my other thread was more interesting, this was more of a joke.

3 Likes

We’re all jokes, my guy. It’s going to be a fun post to write (:

4 Likes

Oh yes I forgot the funny ping

@nick

2 Likes