The Big Thread On How To Get Reads

reads
promotion

can you tag me too?

Sureee, imma go follow you den (again with not remembering usernames XD)

@roses_r_red

@JaneTheFox @Prisim I can confirm that these clubs will become the new clubs. Threads that are here will remain

Thought as much. Seemed silly to completely start over again after everyone is starting to get settled here.

Yep. You were right :slight_smile:

There’s a first time for everything :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::prisim:

Bookmarking this again! Thank you for taking the time to bring it over ^.^ I always use this as a reference when people ask, so it’s nice to have it still :smiley:

thanks

Can I plug this thread I made? It’s a critique exchange that goes in a chain format - you review the last person who left a review. Feedback Exchange Chain Game

Problem is, those threads have been super popular to make back on the old forums too, so it would very fast fill up with those kinds of threads. This is more like an overall guide. I can write that people can search for threads like these though!

Newbie Romance Writer Club version 5. Chatting about writing and sharing experiences.

Ah all right, thanks anyway!

bringing this back

@AWFrasier This was awesome! I literally started on Wattpad four days ago and am so happy to have found this gem! Thank you so much!

Bump to keep alive.

I wish this could be pinned.

Le bomp. @nobelgia I agree

Time for another bump I think

I see the social media post disappeared with the old threads. I’ll make another one.

Oh shoot, if you make one, I’ll copy-paste it into the top post!