The Birthday Thread!

birthdays

Oh em gee, yay! Thanks so much! And happy birthday to all my birthday buddies too. I hope you had just as great of a day as I did

Thank You!!!1

Happy birthday everyone!!!

@unjoyfuls @ughboys @DreamyImagination101 @jaymadeliene @vvintxrfxll @OutrageousOllo @gaelleacx @gaby280102 @MariaAcosta85 @Mourn_Ludvelt @NikkiHulland @prettyveins Just one day late but happy birthday! :smiley:

@nightwish435 @Jordie-L-Cook @_OfficerDuck @theonlyninjasmurf1 @AmbivertGoddess Happy birthday! :smiley:

Thank you so much! :smile:

Hey, why is that my name over there? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re not Jan 21st? :flushed: I must have mistagged then? :see_no_evil:

@mitalyas MITAAAAAAA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I ALMOST FORGOT O.O

I’m a Jan 21st . You right. :blush: I’m just asking… :slight_smile: Well then thanks for the greetings anyway.

Thank you :grin:

@crystallise (can’t find name?) @Insane_Mist @dollz007 @angelmexicana @Neoz93 @got_kelk @Gwiazda6669 Happy birthday! :smiley:

Thank you!! :smile:

late to the party but thank you!

Thank u! :smiley:

@Adchez @ElysianLennie @TofuAndLennie @ComicBookGeek52 @DrakenWinterson @AJWrite @tifftheawesome1 @Zenphict @amarecrys @FushojiAnonima1 @Chisa95 @blueberryklutz Happy birthday everyone! :smiley:

Thank youuu! :heart:

omg super late but super thanks!!!

I’m 20 now! Thank you :relaxed:

@Logia-senpai @faith2103 @ReynaEmpanada (You look tasty. Like literally but I won’t eat you. :rofl:) @MusicSunriseGirl @nochtus @DennisRoyer @lcx_sh @CarrotSyrup @Rakke01 @brqkenheart @creathewriter Happy birthday folks! :smiley: