The Birthday Thread!

birthdays

Thank youuuu! ~

Thanks! Sorry for the late response, by the way :heartpulse:

@yara_dewan @FetchingPenumbra xkaydotx (Club mod who already got birthday spam) and @Sara91Helal (another wonderful club mod who needs love :D) @Poweratsea @bookwolfsilver @EvangelineJohnson @vasaloloa @theSergioRueda @ScatteredRoses66 @emilysarahhurtin @ang1e0251 @Citadel @LAXBLOGGER @NssnHppyppl @kristinaxmorris @_Atreyee Happy birthday! :smiley:

@dreams_i_have Look here. 17 birthday peeps :astonished:

thank you!!! hope everyone has a great day

thank you

Thank you! :heart::smile:

*o* what?!? 17! That's... Septeventupletes! That's not a thing I just made it lol

Thank You!! Happy Birthday to everyone!

:rofl: I just either call little monsters or bunny babies

@coxkora @SuperSuspicious @NathanRound @kindred-souls @DG_and_Reid @tailbeastbombb @nerminalili @Miiiniii2 @VictoriaJean1973 @untiltheveryend03 @DEFAIOA @J_maxwell @ChildOfAthenaX Happy birthday! :smiley:

Bunny!

@fabelwoods @StageGlitterMJJ @HMFranklin @Laughterism @gabi_kay @teardropsriver @mattrricharrdson @MickeyMagicJWZ @zazeli80 @7arina7 @datwrittingboi Happy belated birthday! :smiley: (will do 5th when I wake up)

Thank you💕

thank you xx

@OfATimelessAge1 @lily_white @WhisperTell @conceal @Ballet_Brainiac @inmire @jamescharleg147 @Turtlii Happy birthday! :smiley:

Octuplets!

@imtotallynotokay @LordOfNightmcres @JBrentonParker @turtles_06 @blossomEmerald @embracetheweird @AriannaJohnson5 @Tranquiltyy @fathomthestars @eliza_sommers @tangerine_tyler @evolqueen @Ripadas_1 Happy birthday! :smiley:

Thank you :blush:

Super duper late, but thank you!!