The Birthday Thread!

birthdays

@MasqueradePrincess7 @SomeChump @run_letty @LostSTRings @OfficialUSMWriter @babygurll98 @novelistalgic Happy birthday! :smiley:

@matzeztam @WillowMaey @JLittleM @Thoronris @xXBrown2Xx @mommaOf_3 @Wattristan @fogbound @mereverafter @Nahomiwazzhere @Billie_Grey @Devil_God_Ryukii @octokitten @hiddenidenity @SophiaGraceNight @KingWinters Happy birthday! :smiley:

aww thank you!

Aw thank you!!!

That’s so sweet of you for letting everyone know :slight_smile:

@StoryWritersNeverLie @antics _Sdlagg @ReignsOnMyParade @on_njelita @AOneLeggedOwl @StellaBelle29 @CathWasp @KayssRoss2 @LunarLover370 Happy birthday! :smiley:

Thank you :heart:

I’m so confused on how you guys know this lmao but thank you!!! :smiley:

I think your setting has a birth date or maybe from WP and then in Cakeday menu there’s a list of birthday or anniversary (but not sure how to do anniversary)

@Azanthiel @clintbarton @Kaytala2 @AndreaGarcia483710 @damiadebajo @Lovely29 @XxBuckyBarnesxX @Gambino_McDiggle @microshines @esmakepceoglu @LucyCruz685 @Darktales4u Happy birthday! :smiley:

Whoa, two avengers birthdays :joy:

SKSKSKS I PUT A FAKE BIRTHDAY OOPS.

Darn it, Hawkeye! :angry:

:rofl: It’s alright

I CHANGED IT TO THE CORRECT BDAY - SO IT’LL COME UP IN A FEW WEEKS! also I appreciate you know who Hawkeye is

@Angelic_Vamp Thank you! :smile:

Thank you! :smile:

Hawkeye is one of my favourite characters in the Marvel universe :slight_smile:

@purreserenity @frivolously @BarlaB @onyxmuse @monalisuhh @blossomtalk @diegogiraldodg @mostgirlsvice @aspilk @krithika01

Happy Birthday! :cake:

Thank you :star_struck:

lol Today is my birthday! woot woot!

@SlvrDrgn33 @chekeo @ModernRemusLupin @Noizchild @crystalbf @sillygurl94 @abigaillouise2000 @Mysty-Nyx @Ink_Smoke_ZS @Shinitaika @extkoer @yellow_beanie03 @mas384 @wizardlywhack @youngLizzie @OrdainedQueen Happy birthday! :smiley: