The Birthday Thread!

birthdays

Happy belated birthday! <3

Thank you!! :star_struck::heartpulse:

Thanks?

@LightenTheShadows (ooh, it’s your birthday! :heart_eyes:) @queen_of_sass @MissJina @monica23031 @CarinaHelix @Asreal07 @Gamergirlwriting @_another_writer_07 @xpisces_risingx @artwiths Happy birthday! :smiley:

It was on Cakeday so I figured why not XD (plus I was a human birthday bot in slack. There’s a story but all in the past)

Happy birthday to everyone! I hope all of your birthdays are wonderful and all your wishes come true! :sparkles: :sparkler: :blush: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

@LightenTheShadows @queen_of_sass @MissJina @monica23031 @CarinaHelix @Asreal07 @Gamergirlwriting @_another_writer_07 @xpisces_risingx @artwiths

-_-

Thanks for the thought anyway I guess.

Happy birthday Alicia @AliciaM21 :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday

@Nablai @_Stars-Aligned Awh, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

Also, happy birthday to @Lajolie_Amelie @pjo12fan @khadijaZdadoo @_bikramjeet @Themasterofcards @disturbs @Dhwanni @Wordsofsass @Eunicecorn22 @marinaserina15 @kathleenblooms @rosalinnita @ConnieShipley0 :partying_face::hugs:

NP <3

thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you!!! :))

I’m a little late but thank you! :blush:

A little late but thank you so much! :heart:

THANK YOU @Angelic_Vamp for bday wish!!

@FrankieThread @writeshiek33 @Kythrala @fantazy0fanatic @nebula_starlight @BobbyKrniawn @RenaBailey @teresatapia2016 @seyachowdhury Happy birthday! :smiley:

thanks you :grin::orange_heart:

I hope when my birthday comes, someone would remember it