The Castle of Indolence

Hello there, welcome to The Castle of Indolence, a generic castle situated in the Republic of Yaraslavia, with some other twists added within. And no, this is now how the coding was meant to cook. This is how it was meant to be. But eh, what can be done? I’m an idiot who didn’t totally code this thread before the coding stuff was disabled. So, uh… no crenellations, no glowing texts, nothing.

But don’t worry comrades. The memes are still pretty much the same, and so are the shitposts and other things. And I’ll still keep posting codes from time to time, at least until I find another way to implement the codes again. This is a continuation of the Republic of Yaraslavia, the home of science, fantasy/sci-fi fandoms, twinks, and most importantly cats. Also shitposts.

This is the realm of Lord Jasper of House Tesla, First of His Name, King of the Weirdos and the First Derps, Lord of the Scientific Kingdoms and Protector of Kompot, The Kitty God, Son of Yog-Sothoth, Solver of Minesweeper, Counter of Pi, The Walking Encyclopedia, The Genderless, Coder of Threads, Slayer of Squads, Writer of Unnecessarily Long Bios, The Dark Templar, Blood of Old Persia, Maker of Puns and the Writer of Legends.

TAGS
Id est, either most frequent or close friends/family.
If you want to be added/removed, say the word.

@Ariador @Tris_fire @the_blank_verse @Sunlets @1213NR @ZacKember @Englandshire @Rainwish14 @LightningMcQueen6 @ofcourseitriedthat @skitzles @NiaGraphics @Fondness_Fantasies @mynameisHarriet @Deepthi_Shashidhar @AGuyFCA @flyxity @MacabreMercy @an_ordinary_anomaly @Ryo_Leo @Guacris7 @qxerxesp @Anon_Star

Reserved.

1 Like

Also reserved.

1 Like

:sob: so this one is what u decided?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

the other one is better tho ~

1 Like

Which one?

2 Likes

meowlcome? or something.

1 Like

Not a place name.

2 Likes

sighs

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

The big sad.

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

:pleading_face: I have finished dinner within 10 minutes just to post first :pleading_face:.

3 Likes

10 minutes? What did you eat?

2 Likes

Chicken and bread :slightly_frowning_face:. I didn’t eat properly :pleading_face:.

2 Likes

Sandwich?

2 Likes

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

2 Likes