THE CRITIQUING SERVICE [CLOSED FOR CATCH UP]

THE CRITIQUING SERVICE

Hasnita (@wordsofstardust) and I, have created critiquing service on our joint account @unpoquito, you can check out our services in greater detail HERE

This service offers you a chance for us to read the first 3 chapters of your book (including a prologue) and provide honest feedback on each chapter.

We will be commenting from our own individual accounts so there will be a minimum of 6 comments on your book.

In terms of payment, we would love feedback ourselves so you will be required to read the first three chapters of a book chosen by @wordsofstardust and i before e by @lockankey

We appreciate feedback that are constructive, honest and useful for us to improve our writing. You can provide feedback in the comment section of each chapter or a long feedback at the end of the third chapter.

If you are interested please complete the form below:

• Username:
  • Book Title:
  • Genre:
  • Plot summary:

Once we have reviewed your application, we will reply as to whether we will accept or decline. Once accepted, please go complete payment.

Thank you!

Completed (Locky):

• A Tale Of Blood & Bone by translucidity

• The Protetturi: The Beginning of the End by CoralScholes_

• The Celestials: Obsessed and Disoriented by LizzieRivers

• Devilish Instincts by cringeworthypoet

• Prisoner 563 by AverySummers1238

• The Unexpected Scourge of Vibrant-Looking Skin by existentialnovelist

• Annais by Elle_Skei

• Burning Blue by ofcourseitriedthat

• Home by kmmmcekd

• Temporary Love by Thatservergirl

• The Girl With Moss for Skin by

• Destruction by Notanyone13

• The Phoenix Pact Into The Marvel Universe by The-Zero

Awaiting feedback (Locky):

• Jaime by bumble_boop

Bump

1 Like

Bumpity bump

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump bump

1 Like

Bump bump

1 Like

bumpity bump bump bump

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump bump bump

1 Like

Bump bump bumpity bump

1 Like

Bumpity bump bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Username: translucidity
Book Title: A Tale Of Blood & Bone
Genre: Fantasy
Plot summary: In a world of dark arts, the Clemenson witches have ruled with an iron fist for centuries-until the vampires returned to extinguish their peace. As they trudge through the raging war, they are unable to protect their people from the fangs of their enemies. The once-great witches grow weary as their forces fall one after another in a never ending struggle for victory.

As bloodshed ravages her world, Princess Caliana is suddenly forced to rule beside her cousin and fiance. She faces her own treachery, whether to stay with her engaged partner or to follow her heart’s yearning for her childhood sweetheart. With the war’s impending doom, the future of Veramos rests on dainty shoulders of the young, lovestruck witch.

1 Like

@translucidity

Accepted!

Unfortunately, @wordsofstardust is sleeping so when she wakes up, she will put forward her story that she would like you to review

However, please read the first three chapters (including the summary) of my book, I before E. As stated, reviews can be on each chapter or a long one can be written on the third chapter

After that is completed, I will review your book :slight_smile:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Bumpity bump bumpity bump

1 Like

Would you be able to send me the link?

2 Likes

@translucidity

Hello, I have sent it across to you via PM because I’m not to sure if I’m allowed to on here

Hopefully you received the messages

1 Like

Username: CoralScholes_
Book Title: The Protetturi: The Beginning of the End
Genre: Fantasy
Plot Summary: The Reapers, creatures of the night, had been murdering people all over the globe. Elizabeth had been the only one to see one of them and live to tell the tale. Since that night, Elizabeth began to feel, see and do things she had not previously. Now, Elizabeth is drawn to the mysterious and dark world filled with demons, vampires, werewolves and The Protetturi – the protectors of the world. She finds herself under the protection of Chase – a member of The Protetturi – who helps her realise what she is, what they are.

The Reapers, creatures of the night, had been murdering people all over the globe. Elizabeth had been the only one to see one of them and live to tell the tale. Since that night, Elizabeth began to feel, see and do things she had not previously. Now, Elizabeth is drawn to the mysterious and dark world filled with demons, vampires, werewolves and The Protetturi – the protectors of the world. She finds herself under the protection of Chase – a member of The Protetturi – who helps her realise what she is, what they are.

2 Likes

@CoralScholes

Accepted!

Unfortunately, @wordsofstardust is sleeping so when she wakes up, she will put forward her story that she would like you to review

However, please read the first three chapters (including the summary) of my book, I before E. As stated, reviews can be on each chapter or a long one can be written on the third chapter

After that is completed, I will review your book :slight_smile:

When my colleague wakes up, she will review your work also:)

Thanks!

2 Likes

Bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump buuump

1 Like