The Food Parlour with The Old and New Game Changers.. Version 21

FOOD PARLOUR

tumblr_ml56hxCErP1s828rwo1_400

Welcome to the Food Parlour (previously known as Food Court). Once you have entered here, you may never leave. We hope you enjoy your stay here. Have Fun. (^3^♪

● There is no sincere love than the love of the food. So restpect our Food God. :eyes:
● A true foodie is the person who has the ability to turn a casual meal into a passionate, life changing experience. :relaxed:
● If you love foods, food loves you back. Yes, it’s true. :eyes:
● Laughter is the brightest when the food is the best. :innocent:
● First we eat, then we do anything else. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This thread is the continuation after Food Court 20. Our previous thread got closed for role-playing so I am requesting you all not to do this again. Follow the rules and help our thread to stay alive. You can be a wizard or vampire or human or anything else, but do not do any role-play here. You name yourself a creature. Identify yourself as anything else (like you can say that you are a dragon). But no role-play.( Don’t start firing like a dragon. Just keep it as a name but nothing more like role-play or creating a story and acting like that etc etc. :grimacing:)

As I said earlier about being some creatures, now it’s time to mention that all creatures love foods. :eyes: This is the place where we all creatures meet, talk, make friendships and most importantly we eat. You can get here all types of food and drinks even blood. :eyes: We are all friendly creatures so we won’t bite an innocent human :eyes:

We have various type of creatures here like the demon lord and his demon sister, the queen of underworld, food murderers, the vampire-witch & her sister fallen angel, a cop, aliens,
dragons, psychopaths, the olive king, demon cats, immortal assassin, a cute butterfly, werewolf and some beautiful and creepy human beings. Oh yes, we have kitties too :eyes:

Talk about food and daily life. And we are up for some crazy talks. :crazy_face:

SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE FOOD PARLOUR

1. Johara’s messed up cooked brain :brain::hocho::brain: ( By @joharateregeyo)
  2. “Edgy Dark Chocolate” :chocolate_bar::innocent::chocolate_bar: ( owner- @EdgemoonPR )
  3. Murdering Potato Fries :potato::fries::potato: ( @thunderhipster )
  4. Devilshakes :milk_glass::hourglass::milk_glass: ( by @Ellen_Reese )
  5. Masala Maneet Brand :sunglasses::tongue::sunglasses:( by @thunderhipster )
  6. “Jeskya’s lil Muffins” company :tipping_hand_woman::cupcake: ( owner-@JesskyaBradbury )
  7. Masala Dosa :bowl_with_spoon::green_salad::bowl_with_spoon: ( by @lifeofdaffy )
  8. Special normal & spooky drinks :vampire::wine_glass::vampire: (By @rosebrown1k )
☠️ RULES ☠️

1. Be nice to others
2. Shipping is banned,unless the person who is being shipped is good with it
3. No role-play.

👀 SOME FREE ADVICE 👀

Save yourself from becoming anyone’s food. If you think I’m kidding, let me tell you I don’t think I’m kidding. :eyes:
Happy Journey :eyes:

LOVE FOODS AND LOVE YOURSELF. :kissing_heart:

No more introduction. Finally, safely enter The Food Parlour. Best wishes for you from me, the vampire witch. :rose:

giphy

@ManeetSurana @JesskyaBradbury @thunderhipster @Anniewillams22 @Asted1011 @sinfuIs @Lightingsky @TheOtherCha @CharaLiha @notspookyrish @be_butterfly @diccnity @RobotAmbassador @silverdream88 @cynically @ObeseTomato @rosebrown1k @a_s_raisa @swansong_xo @TheRedRose17 @joharateregeyo @LadySapphire2018
@Ellen_Reese @Lightingsky @ReynaDiAngelo14 @Poamzi48585 @farenhite @MisterTent @AGuyFromCA @Anishaluv @Eliza_hayden @EllaRoland @lifeofdaffy
@lmaillet123 @calistacyq @AJBritt9 @broken_star16 @wonderingstarrs @Oblivionyx @LiteraryDuck @Bequi17 @melodiccnightowl @sakuralou2689 @katee0writes @the_blank_verse @YukijiRin @Minutiae_Aisling @foreverGiggles @Verk24why @echos-little-kitty @MattInHeaven @MusketeerPrincess @calistacyq @404Page @IftiYousuf @sexyjungcock @sky_is_limit @kissesandtells @ShadesOfDramatic @Escritum @Deepthi_Shashidhar @BaguetteLauncher @HeartfeltLetters @LightningMcQueen6 @RPS720 @Sanjana_Roy @GayatriRamchandran @IvashkovLightwood @JJJ000YYY @GreekMyth @Incomplete_dreams
@Rainwish14 @QuartzMaster @TheScarletBlood @ThisisLawliet123 @CuteDog40 @ILikeDoggos23
@Smiley_honey @Talks_With_Emojis @Honey_The_Dog27 @The_Second_Emoji @ArrowLeopard @Xander_Knight @FantasybkLover
@Serene_Breeze @Tris_fire @the_only_lizzybee @missace123

7 Likes

Reserved

4 Likes

1st :raising_hand_woman:

4 Likes

I’m tagging others now :grin:

2 Likes

Okii. Thank you.

3 Likes

Most welcome :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Check WhatsApp dm.

3 Likes

Ooooh :eyes:

4 Likes

Okay i have missed things

4 Likes

@TheRedRose17 juuullliiiaaaa

3 Likes

Hey how have you been?

4 Likes

Fine. Hbu :grin:?

3 Likes

I’m good just waiting until my next class starts

4 Likes

Sure, give 1 minute.

3 Likes

Welcome :eyes:

4 Likes

Heyyy, Welcome back :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah clearly it’s been a while
How have you been

3 Likes

I’m fine. How about you?

Yes, it’s been a while :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m good like i said in a earlier message I’m just waiting for my next class to start

What are you doing

3 Likes