The Game Begins

The city comes alive. The Academy opens its doors. Officially, Neo-Tokyo begins…

A reminder Neo-Tokyo comes with a set of rules for everyone to follow.

You will also find that any NPC accounts will have the ARG Verified badge and title. If they do not, they are a false account and can be reported as such.

As always, any personal questions or concerns can be private messaged to Nick on Wattpad. If you need to discuss things with him within the clubs or a thread, without the confines of the game, you need to do the following:

1. Put [break] into your post where you want to talk outside the game
  2. Place any question or concern you have under within square brackets
  3. Place another [break] after your text

This can’t be used to circumvent a blockage in the game, such as being stumped on a puzzle. Please be conservative in tagging nick into posts to avoid spamming rules.

It’s important to note, this version of the game will feature multiple concurrent storylines, any number of which can be active at the same time. Storylines aren’t dependent on each other to be solved. Getting stuck in one isn’t solved by progressing in another. Each happens independently. Some will begin on their own. Others triggered by events. Still more need to be discovered. In some cases, game events will be intentionally throttled to give time for the many timezones to participate.

And not all of it is contained entirely to the clubs…

As Untouched citizens, enjoy searching the city and…good luck…

[Feel free to react below]

I can reply guys!

Tags

@ACertainCrimsonFox @AllAboutWordz @Arkotract @astrophile @Azanthiel @BIoomedWiIted @BlueFangirlStreak @bluespringlife @calmwolf @ccstarfield @Chewton @CoLLoRBLiND @DavidJrK @Deepthi_Shashidhar @dreams_i_have @d_s_t_e @dystopial @Eternal_Foxglove @FireAlwaysReturns @flyingCouch @Gigibold @GreekMyth @HeartfeltLetters @HEEdwards @IftiYousuf @inkwellheart @IntoTheTempest @JJJ000YYY @JesskyaBradbury @JuniorDragon @KalesReclaim @LailaLiliana @LigerCat @LittleMinx94 @Livkuile @LostNeverland4 @lunaetic @LuthienSeregon @misspopgoingnowhere @MistickMage @Nablai @Nonfictionism @Oblivionyx @prince_pretence @ReyenaScarr @RobosSidekick @rosebrown1k @Sam_le_fou @ShadowsOfStorms @shadowsettle @sky_is_limit @SmokeAndOranges @Spider-Hawk @SylviaWolfe @the_blank_verse @theEnigmaticPrince @TheGrumpyMountain @Theora @The_Twi1ight_Prince @UseofthePower @wildwolf708 @Xenoclea @ZoekieS @ZellaKay @404Page

26 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s happening!

2 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

Oh awesome!

2 Likes

I’m here!

5 Likes

[so is the game actually starting?]

3 Likes

So… what are we in this game… citizens? More cultists :joy:
Gangs? Students?

6 Likes

haaaay

2 Likes

All of the above?

3 Likes

Sorry but I cracked up for a good minute when I found that gif of Schmidt lol

5 Likes

geeze finally XD

1 Like

[Will clarify roles above]

9 Likes

Ah, it works now. Makes sense for this thread to be one we can post in because it even says so. I’m guessing this is just a place to be excited! :tada:

5 Likes

[Alright, thanks!]

2 Likes

Y’all, I actually feel so nervous it’s ridiculous…

4 Likes

[Do I talk like this now?] Woo, it’s starting friends!

2 Likes

[Thank you!]

2 Likes

[Does the linked thread at the bottom have anything to do with this? And its message?]

3 Likes