Lol, I actually changed my answer.
Yasss, food for the win!
- Text: “I’m very interested. Sign me up.”
- Text: “Where is this happening?”
- Text: “What’s the catch?”
- Text: “How’d you get my number?”
yes I’m forcing you guys to text now no more snacks
- Text: “Okay. I’m in.”
- Text: “As much as I want to join, this all seems so shady.”
- Text: “Why me?”
I’m gonna keep pissing them off lol!
i’m loving this.
this would be a cool visual novel
- Psh. No. She’ll never let you go otherwise.
- Of course. You tell your mother EVERYTHING!
if i told my mom that, she’d berate me for the next thirty years.
i wish i was joking.
Screw telling parents! But only in games
I tell my mom, even though she doesn’t agree with my decisions most of the time. In case anything happens, I always have back up
- Go and answer the door anyway.
- Change your clothes first and then answer the door.
- Go on the plane. There’s nothing to be scared of.
- Ask William to board the plane with you.
- Spend the next five minutes gawking at the plane.
- Nod your head and follow the rabbit to the plane.
- Flip out over the rabbit and demand to be driven home.
- Grab the rabbit from your lap and throw it onto William before making a run for it.
- “Who are you?”
- “How did I get here?”
- “Where are we?”
- “Is it too late to go back home?”
- black ( like the color of my soul )
- a mixture of both
- i’m a genius
- b and a
Psst. You’re a bit late there. Check post #3 for all that’s happened since then.
yea i just realized that aww