The Glacier

discussion

Don’t follow me just to hope to get follow-back even if i have no idea who the fuck you are.

Follow me only if you know me, i follow back people i know enough

Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee! are cool, but i am waiting for Digimon Let’s Go Terriermon! and Digimon Let’s Go Lopmon!

I feel like Igniz shippings would be weird considering Igniz is 56 years old

I don’t know who else can i ship him with, other than Misty… Not sure if there is any lady/woman in KoF old enough to like Igniz. But well, it’s kinda easy to ignore the fact that Igniz is 56 years old, but i feel like it’s weird to ship him with anyone else that isn’t Misty.

Shh… Hinako Shijou isn’t good for him.

Close as hell
https://www.google.com/search?ei=82YmXJDfD4mwa-22kvgO&q=how+many+days+until+new+year&oq=how+many+days+until+new+year&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.1428.3775..3948...0.0..0.238.3953.0j25j2

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrreeeeeeee yyyyyooouuuuuuu rrrreeeeaaaadddddyyyyyy fffffoooooorrrrrrrr 2222220000001111111199999999 tttthheeeee nnneeeewwwww yyyyyeeeeeaaaaarrrrrr

Yessssssssssssssssssss

You can never get enough of memes
Especially if you are addicted to them

hm

Digimon might look child-friendly because of the beginning, because of the first episodes, however, in later episodes, Digimon has some dark elements, such as death of characters, creepy things, murders etc…

Osjkaokspkkxxzmc;zmaopsla

Normal is boring

I loathe Adventure Agumon’s voice, but other than that, i kinda like Agumon though

And i think Data Squad improved Agumon’s voice, at least he doesn’t sound like some retarded dinosaur who is on million drugs and has a neck cancer on Data Squad

WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon!

Unpopular Digimon opinion:

I like Digimon series, but i don’t care about Omnimon that much
Don’t get me wrong, i think Omnimon is cool, but i just don’t really care about it that much

Agumon, Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon
Gabumon, Garurumon, WereGarurumon, MetalGarurumon

As someone who watches dubs, i kinda don’t like it when Digimon fans use sub names, i’m more of a dub person

Not sure if this is 100% true, but although it sounds exciting, 2020 is a bit too much… Kinda was hoping that something KoF related would happen in 2019, but okay.

At same time i slightly want next KoF game to be 2D, at same time i don’t really. Too much money, too much time. Looking at XII and XIII, these sprites needed money to look awesome like that. But next KoF game wouldn’t be bad as 3D, but i guess it depends on the gameplay, designs and whatnot.

When your disappointment is immeasuarable and your day is ruined