The Grimorium Club Xll - Come and Chat Fellow Fantasy Writers! (OPEN - WELCOME BACK GRIMMIES!)

I miss everyone

hi guys

Hola!!

Hi

Hello Grims!!

Hi!

Yo, how’s it going fellow grims~~ lol you may not recognized me and stuff but I’ve been here since the good ol’ days of Sun and the old forums. Lol I’m still not used to this place since its practically unrecognizable from when I last logged in but yeah, waddup!! XD

Hey I remember you! How you been?

Lol feeling well, just woke up. You? Hehe thx for remembering a fellow grim! :3

Hi. Newbie here.

Hola!! Welcome to the Grim!!. How goes it?

Peachy. I need to stop procrastinating though.

Hi

Hello!

hello

Hello!

So what do you guys usually talk about here? I got an idea from the club description, but Id like to know more :blush:

Why, hello there! Welcome to the Grim chat thread. Pretty much what you see. We share witty banter, trade writing advice and update each other on life happenings from time to time and occasionally have gif battles. :slight_smile:

Feel free to check out our club’s account for more info @TheGrimoriumClub

I’ve been blocked from PMing anyone else about it, but I’ll post the invite here, and finish sending the rest tomorrow:

The Grimorium Club would like to invite you to our Halloween relaunch. You can be notified when it begins by following our club account at @TheGrimoriumClub. We’ll be offering a Halloween-themed questionnaire, fun writing prompts, and a discussion to reacquaint with one another and about what you’d like to see happen with the club in the coming months.

Sup people?