The Grimorium Club Xll - Come and Chat Fellow Fantasy Writers! (OPEN - WELCOME BACK GRIMMIES!)

@ImperialSun perhaps you should stop lurking and come hang out with us.

A wild dreamer appears! How goes it everyone?

Good dearie and you?

Pretty good just finished a kingdom hearts article for my blog

Cool. Are you playing part 3? I want to but have no time.

Oh sap, I take breaks at the worst times haha.

Hello there Cat! That’s great to hear :slight_smile: I think editing terrifies me more than writing tbh.

Oh yea. Its amazing! Very worth the wait

I’m sorry to hear. Maybe try music? That may get the ideas flowing.

Hi Dreamer! It goes well, thanks :slight_smile: Just reading some WP books and posting on here. Heading to bed soon tho. How’s it for you?

I know music always works for me, i literally have a playlist for every thing i write

It’s more a time thing. I’m sure if I sat down to work on it the words would come.

Pretty good just about to head off myself and draft up a cosplay now that blog work is done. Although i should really work on my book but sadly my muse isn’t having it.

I thought you were going to be up until 5am lol

Ah, that’ll do it to your writing. -_- Hopefully time for writing will come about soon.

Sounds like a fun time. And no worries, the muse will probably come back. The important thing is to not stress too much when your imaginary friends stop talking to you (easier said than done) x)

That is if I’ve jinxed myself. I hope I’m not awake that late xD

I’m digging the Diary. It’s very inspiring.

Aww thanks :slight_smile: I talk/write too much, so I figured I could give myself a reason to so and also share my writing journey. Thanks for checking it out again, btw

I promised myself I was going to try and write tonight, but I have failed miserably. I was going to download Scrivener on my computer and check out the 30 day trial to see if it’s worth buying. I just want to make sure that I can use it before I install it.