The Grimorium Club Xll - Come and Chat Fellow Fantasy Writers! (OPEN - WELCOME BACK GRIMMIES!)

Writing is definitely not fun sometimes. Like, slam your head into a desk not fun. It seems to improve a little once the stress involved in it is removed (say, stress over meeting word goals). You’re writing for you. If it’s not fun, take a break. The story will wait. :slight_smile: Scrivener is all over the place it seems. Let me know how it goes, I might have to try it sometime

I feel like I have put off the story long enough and if I don’t get back to it soon, I may never do so. I just wish there were more time in the day. I get up at 6am get the kids ready drop my daughter off at daycare get to work by 8. Work a full day, pick up both kids to get home by 6 then make dinner and if we’re lucky have an hour to spend with the kids. (This does not include the days when my son has Guitar lessons, cub scouts, baseball, etc) then get them to sleep only for it to be 9:30. After cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc. I might sit down to watch a quick shower but usually am too tired to do anything else. Just to do it all over again the next day.

And with that rant, I am off to bed.

I’m sorry :frowning: I hope the story works out for you. T.B.o L is really good so far. The next time an idea comes, try writing it down. Wow… that’s a lot to manage, especially routinely. It reminds me of my parents, who work all the time and have sacrificed their personal time for us kids. I know that it’s part of being a parent, but it’s kind of makes me feel bad for parents. It’s also motivating to do better, just as they did, so hopefully, the next generation will have an easier life yet.

K, Goodnight :slight_smile:

Hi

She lives!!!

Yeah. I’m alive

Good. I figured you were abducted by aliens and they performed various scientific experiments on you.

Ahahahaha. I wish.

Question how did you get the Lab Experiment next to you name?

Idk, I think you have to reach a certain level.

Gotcha

I was surprised

Grimmies come out and plaaaaaayyyyyy!!!

Hey there, Silver! :slight_smile:

I’ll be here on and off throughout the day. How is everyone?

hi, i sent you a PM link to some youtube videos on Scrivener

Thanks! Just saw it in PMs. Listening to one now ^^

Yo

https://www.literatureandlatte.com/learn-and-support/video-tutorials/an-introduction-to-scrivener-for-windows-1-x?os=Windows