The Grimorium Club Xll - Come and Chat Fellow Fantasy Writers! (OPEN - WELCOME BACK GRIMMIES!)

Nothing much. Had a girl’s afternoon out which was nice. Now I’m just lounging around with some new books. You?

Anyone else obsessed with Billie Eilish’s new album? I’ve been listening to it non stop while writing, sets the perfect mood for Dark Fantasy. Do you guys listen to music when writing? If so what, cuz ya girls always down for song suggestions

2 Likes

I like it. Welcome to the club.

1 Like

Thank you! I think if I had a babysitter or if Daddy were here, it’d go by much faster, but alas… lol
And yeah! When I found it, I was like, Yeeesssss!

Good to hear! How’s your writing coming along? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m just popping in for like a second today as well, but I was wondering…

If you’re a parent or have siblings, what do you think is the best age gap between children? Like as a parent, how many years apart do you think is best? and if you’re a sibling, did you get along with your other siblings or did you wish their were more or less years between you? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine are almost 3 years apart. I have 4 sisters that are all the first 2 are 2 years apart. There is a 4 year gap between 2nd and 3rd and between 3 & 4 is 2 years. I came along 8 years later oops

2 Likes

Not listened to much of it yet so I can’t give an accurate opinion. I listen to a lot of music while writing though. Too many songs to name actually lol.

Btw, welcome to the Grimorium Club :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re quite welcome! Ah I can definitely see how that would help x) Will definitely have to check it out, it sounds very helpful since I don’t have a lot of reading time

Thanks! Writing isn’t going to plan lately. I delayed the other urban fantasy’s third writing quarter by a few weeks. But I’m still writing so I can’t complain. Mostly ideas for stories/new stuff that’s not on WP yet. Yours?

1 Like

I can’t say what the best age gap is but I think it varies on an individual basis. I can say that I have a sibling that’s 6 years younger than me and they get along better with the sibling they’re closer in age to. We all get along well enough though.

1 Like

Yo

1 Like

Hello Silver. How be you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m good. Dealing with allergies

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Aw, allergies are no fun. Same tho, it’s definitely spring time lol

When you remember you haven’t updated any of your stories in a long time

1 Like

'tis one of those nights

too many ideas to sleep o-O

Morning :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Morn’

This sucks!!

1 Like

Woah snow here in April would have people saying the end times were close xD I’m kind of jealous, but can understand why you’re sick of it lol