The Grimorium Club Xll - Come and Chat Fellow Fantasy Writers! (OPEN - WELCOME BACK GRIMMIES!)

It’s ok it’s going to be 70 on Tuesday

1 Like

Yippee!

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like Easter fun!

Oh yes fun. That’s the word I would use to describe today. Fun fun fun. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, i’m pumped to be here! I usually listen to the hamilton sountrack a lot and billie is now my favorite to listen to. Honestly created a whole playlist just for writing lol

2 Likes

Hahahaha poor you xD I remember how messy egg dye is

You’re quite welcome! I’ve heard people rave about those. Definitely need to check them out sometime. Haha you’re not alone, I’ve got different ones for each of my characters x)

Oh bet! one of my characters, Ellery, is a lot darker than her counter part so I love listening to “mood” music to get all those angsty character vibes!

1 Like

The actually did very well coloring. It’s just been a rough day with the snow and all.

1 Like

I love Hamilton!

1 Like

Awesome xD It really works too! Funny that one of your character is named Ellery, because I’m reading a book with a character named Ellery in it right now called Two Can Keep A Secret.

1 Like

That’s great to hear. I did it with a friend when I was way younger and we made a mess lol. I can definitely imagine o_O Hopefully it’ll all be melted soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s just been non stop let’s do this, let’s go outside, play with me… They just won’t leave me alone for 5 mins

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

That sounds about how my sibs were at that age. It can definitely be annoying sometimes, but at least it sounds like they love you and want to include you in things. Hopefully they’ll give you a break soon

Hello there

Hi

1 Like

Hello again xD

Hi there

1 Like