The Grimorium Club Xll - Come and Chat Fellow Fantasy Writers! (OPEN - WELCOME BACK GRIMMIES!)

Sorry that question was already answered lol x) What types of stories do you like to write?

Thanksies :slight_smile:

1 Like

How are you doing today?

1 Like

I’m doing well, thanks. Today has gone fairly smooth which is always a plus. How be you?

Terrible what’s happening to the Notre Dame cathedral

Sleeping or dealing with the baby

1 Like

Wow! 4 sisters? It sounds like large age gaps - do you prefer it that way or do you feel smaller age gaps would be better?

I think 2 years is a good age difference.

1 Like

That’s too bad, but things happen right.

My writing is going by really slowly. My reading has also gone down - I really need to get back into the groove - perhaps after the move haha - just one month to go hehe

I see! I heard that there are different challenges with different age gaps between kids. I thought a larger age gap between kids would be easier, but I also want my son to have a close relationship with his sibling, so I’m not sure if it’s better if they’re closer in age or further apart in age ^^;

1 Like

I think they are better off closer together, but that is just my opinion.

I hear it can be a struggle at first but it’s also good cause the kids can play with the same things for the most part :slight_smile:

I hope it’s not too difficult though :sweat_smile:

My son loved his sister when she was born. He still loves her, but they definitely fight a lot

1 Like

Oh dear… Well, I’m guessing I’ll have to figure out how to deal with the fighting when that day does come :sweat_smile:

images%20(3)

Ghost town 'round here

1 Like

Sorry I’m at work rn >.<

No worries.

1 Like

I’m finally off work. How is everyone?

Yay! Getting ready for bed in a few minutes

1 Like

Ah I see. Sleep well then! :smile: