1 Like

Who wants to see the baby

1 Like

Meeee

1 Like

Hey, had long day of school and work T-T

Yes pls~

O-o

So apparently when threads close you must lose all of the likes you were given & the likes you gave…

1 Like

3 Likes

And your post count

1 Like

Awwwww

Awww look at that curly hair! :heart:

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

R.i.p threads

1 Like

Joy, I have a question that I thought you might be able to answer. I hope you don’t mind that I pick your brain for a minute.
Long story short I need to make a speech about the Walt Disney Company, so I was going to categorized Disney films & tv show under the same category but I don’t know what that category is called…
Do you?
(does that make any sense to you? Basically, I don’t what to say just “Disney films” because that would not include Disney tv shows & vice versa.)

OR should I have them as two separate things?

I have to create a "Central Idea" which needs to include "3 aspects of the business model that contributed to its success". So far I have Parks & Resorts, and Consumer Products.
1 Like

You can say “Disney entertainment” as films and TV are both entertainment. They essentially do the same thing just the formats are different. It would easily encompass both and you could probably add in theme parks if you decide to do so as their amusement parks also have elements of screens and immersive techniques

1 Like

Oh, Disney narrative entertainment

1 Like

A bit long but it’s very specific. It would probably eliminate a lot of Disney rides bit I know some still have stories

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

It’s no problem

1 Like

She’s driving owo

hello what a cute name