The Kingdom of Misfit Writers 1

Here, we can talk about pretty much anything, reading, writing, or something else. But please keep all comments and language to PG rated.

There’s no need to blur out spoilers for your story, unless you want to of course, for the benefit of your readers. Please do NOT post story links or advertise. There are designated places in the SYS threads and story request threads where you can advertise.

Talking about your story in general is fine, your achievements and writing progress for the day or week.

Again, everyone is welcome and bullying and harassment will not be tolerated, along with being reported to ambassadors for review.

Tagging @RissaleWriter and @ModernWaterRider @Marvel_fancomics @FieryArtemis @VioletLouisaThorton @Suziejayauthor and any others who want to join.

Please note that bullying will NOT be tolerated and earn a report to the WP ambassadors. This is a place for us to relax and encourage each other.

Finish this thread first:

2 Likes

Tag @Amethyst_Rain @MathiasCavanaugh @Azmavath @AmnerisTenjo @MMicheleWilly @Gugus4682

3 Likes

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Hi, hello I’ve made it to the start of this one! :wave:

1 Like

Hi. Let’s finish the other first. It’s linked above.

1 Like

Hello?

1 Like

Hey.

I have arrived

2 Likes

Aye Rita :smiley:

Just making a post to come back to. :slight_smile:
I’m getting anxious waiting for the old thread to end.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Hey

Hey.

1 Like

hey

Congrats to @Marvel_fancomics for killing the previous thread.

2 Likes

YEEEEEE

2 Likes

And… We have a kingdom!!!

2 Likes