~ The Lost Cover Shop 2.0 ~ (CLOSED)

INTRODUCTION

Hello, I’m Lost. I’ve had cover shops in the past and I will admit it has been stressful so I’m trying something new. This is a no-commit thread. That means I will choose to make whatever I feel like making in the way of requests (I’ll follow the form but I will not be accepting or denying anyone). I don’t want the stress so if you request something, don’t expect a delivery. It depends on what inspires me. If I do make a cover and you choose to use it, I will send you the full cover after payment is complete. You are allowed to thread hop just because this isn’t a serious shop at the time. Just be kind and follow the form. I’m not against any genre but I prefer not to make anything with nudity that indicates sexuality in the book. I’m just not into naked or half-naked people. I will be more inspired with more detail and more than “two people embracing”. My favorite genre to work with is fantasy.

Now that I have Photoshop, I will be able to do pretty much any effect or request you need. It may take me a while because I am learning PS but I do want to have the practice and every request is appreciated.

Payment is two comments (NOT a 2-lined comment but actually 2 separate comments) on any one of my stories that is a story and not a random book. Credit is mandatory.

FORM

Author:
Title:
Subtitle(optional):
Genre:
Ideas(images, mood, etc.):

[Note: Because the purpose of this thread is to give me a chance to make covers without the stress, I will not be making changes on the cover (aside from misspelling the title or author). Please be specific the first time in your request if you want the cover to turn out right. I will not be asking any questions about your cover, either. All I ask for are specific requests unless you aren’t picky with it at all. If you can’t follow these very simple rules, don’t expect a cover. I won’t be explaining to you why you didn’t get one, either. It’s common courtesy to all designers who take time out of their day to make you something, to read and follow their rules. Thank you.]

EXAMPLES

IMG_20200330_211626_351
IMG_20200330_211626_352

5 Likes

If I’m already commenting on one of your stories, does that make it free or does it require two extra comments? :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

:joy: it would count if I do make you a graphic.

1 Like

Well, then, let’s see if you do. :eyes:

Author: LigerCat
Title: Yhprum’s Law
Subtitle(optional): Everything that can work, will work.
Ideas(images, mood, etc.): Dark. An amusement park shrouded in fog or smoke. Or like a city with fire and smoke.

This request is only slightly more serious than the shop.

1 Like

Delivery!
I am super happy that I got a chance to do a dark themed amusement park. This one was so exciting to make. If you do decide to use it, let me know and I can send you the regular version. Thanks for requesting. :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks for making it. :grin: I might not use it permanently, but it’ll work.

1 Like

I like your logo at the bottom corner :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Awesome! I can sent you the regular version. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you. A good friend of mine (I assume we’re friends until she corrects me) made it for me.

1 Like

Okay.

1 Like

Hi, Lost! If you’re up to it, I have a request.

I used to have a shirtless guy on mine lmao. But I don’t dig that stuff either so well, that’s why I’m here. :joy:

Author: Zaria A.
Title: Fallen Wings
Genre: YA slice of life and romance.
Ideas(images, mood, etc.): I was thinking a red-haired girl standing in the middle of water or the ocean sort of like this with feathers falling around her. The mood is kind of mysterious and her expression is sad and wistful.

1 Like

Author: Taylor Larcombe
Title: The witching hour
Subtitle(optional): The lost coven series
Genre: fantasy/ romance
Ideas(images, mood, etc.): id like this girl

on the cover with possibly a 1600s house with an iron fence behind her with a witchy feel if possible. If not just give it a mysterious witchy feel
Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Delivery!
Let me know if you’re going to use it or not and I’ll send it to you. I hope you like it. :blush: Thanks for requesting.

5 Likes

Oh my god, I love it! I’m speechless, it’s so beautiful. :heart: :star_struck: Thank you!
Your skills are on :fire::fire::fire:

The book’s not going to be published in quite some time but I’m definitely going to use it. I hope that’s alright?

1 Like

Yes, that’s alright.

Do you do Fanfiction?

I do.

Stalking you also stalking @LauraAnnLee1 thread you two are amazing

2 Likes

Aw, thank you. :heart: nice seeing you again Abby. Hope you’re doing well.

1 Like

I am always around I took a month break but my thread is still up and going strong. Glad to see you are back to making awesome. Covers again.

1 Like