~ The Lost Cover Shop ~ (CFCU)

IF ALL 3 SPOTS ON THE QUEUE ARE FULL, PLEASE DON’T REQUEST.

Introduction

I am trying to practice my skill but also give back to others. I’m no professional but I enjoy making covers. Since I have now taken a break from writing and have nothing else going on, I decided to get back into making covers for others. You aren’t required to use it but let me know if you do or not. I have limited spots on the queue to keep me from getting overwhelmed.

Rules

1. Credit is mandatory.
  2. Be patient. I have a job and it’s the holidays.
  3. Please be respectful. This involves respecting the queue.
  4. I have the right to accept or decline for any reason.
  5. Cover will be delivered after payment is completed. Expect 3-4 days wait time after payment is completed.
  6. NO THREADHOPPING.

Payment

All I ask for is 2 comments on any one of my stories you decide, but it must be an actual story. My random books do not count. I will know if the comments are genuine or not.

Form

Title:
Author:
Genre:
Subtitle(optional):
Ideas(what style you’re going for, what pictures you want me to look for, etc.):

Queue

1. @houseofmirrors [DELIVERED]
  2. @stacylouise18 [DELIVERED]
  3. @billytypes [AWAITING PAYMENT]

Examples

11 Likes

Title: The Princess and The Lost Boy
Author:Liz Grae
Genre: Romance/Fantasy
Subtitle(optional):
Ideas(what style you’re going for, what pictures you want me to look for, etc.): Kind of like your Snow white example. Its a werewolf mate love story thing.

Thank you so much in advance.

1 Like

When you say like my snow white example, do you mean you want the female on the cover in the similar way Snow White is?

1 Like

I like the style of it with the female on the cover. I thought it was very fitting for the theme and setting out how the story was going to be played out. Did this help?

1 Like

Yes, it did.
Accepted! I’ll have the cover made as soon as possible. :blush:

Okay cool thank you! I have completed the payment as well.

1 Like

Title: The Life of a Crazy Bad Ass
Author: N/A
Genre: Teen Fiction
Subtitle: Revenge has never been so sweet
Ideas: If possible could you maybe have a girl with black hair writing a book? If not, something like a notebook cover?

The payment is complete… I think.

1 Like

Accepted! I’ll update the queue later. I’m at work now.

1 Like

Really like Immortal Beauty, how did you get that streak of what looks like sparks

1 Like

Just popping on to say your book covers are gorgeous, Monica. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Bookmarking so I remember to come back here once I get home tonight! XD these examples are stunning, hun! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Title: Frozen Fire
Author: Marius Grey
Genre: Fantasy, adventure
Subtitle(optional): None
Ideas(what style you’re going for, what pictures you want me to look for, etc.): The story is set in a fantasy world, and I want to emulate the feeling of magic that is in that land. The main character is male, so if you want to include a human/figure in the cover, please make sure it’s male. If you want to make it object based, I’d like you to include blue flames and the silhouette of dragonfly-like wings. Honestly, take it wherever you want! I’m open to almost anything. I love the style of your example, “Snow White and the Seven Deadly Sins,” as well as “Immortal Beauty!” Either of those styles work, just please use several blues instead of gray/purple.

Sorry for the long paragraph, and thank you so much in advance!

Additional request, optional but it’d be cool: Could you maybe make the same cover but with “Gabriel Neumann” as the author name? Marius Grey is my alias and I want to see what it’d look like with either name. Thanks!!

1 Like

Title: The Green Winter
Author: Black Everest
Genre: Y/A Romance
Subtitle: love is just a color
Ideas: A blonde girl standing (with her face covered) in the middle of winter season. If possible, please filter some green to radiates the story’s title. I’d like the cover to portray some sadness and poignance. Any way will do! Encase you need some inspiration, please click here or here or here. Just a reminder, the main character (the girl) is a matured and almost-serious type. So a smiling and laughing girl is not very her-like.

Thank you!

1 Like

I actually just bought a fire spark overlay package this weekend for black Friday and I wanted to try it out. :blush:

Accepted! I’ll make two versions with the names and see which one you’d like best.

1 Like

Accepted!

1 Like

Thank you. :heart: I hope so because these are what I’m going to officially publish on my books when that day comes.

@houseofmirrors, aw, thank you. I’m glad you think so.

2 Likes

You’re so talented! :heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Damn, Peter Pan, that’s some gorgeous worksss! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like