The Lost people of Neo-Tokyo

What is this place?
Who are you?
Who am I?
My head hurts.
Why can’t I remember anything?
I feel so lost…

If you also feel lost and have no idea what’s going on, then you’re in the right place. Welcome to The Lost people of Neo-Tokyo!
This is for all of us who want to participate in the new game, but don’t know what’s going on or what to do.
Here, we are trying to come up with an idea for the new game and how we can fit into it. Any idea is welcome!

Neo-Tokyo seems like a perfect city. But not everything is as it seems. There is something fishy going on in the dark corners where the police or the Shinigamis can’t reach. We are hiding around and trying to find out what’s going on, but with our memory loss, we are clueless as ever. Join us in our search and help us discover the secret of Neo-Tokyo.

23 Likes

Our Lost people (for now):
@misspopgoingnowhere
@Theora
@Chewton
@Azanthiel
@Nablai
@rosebrown1k
@dreams_i_have
@dystopial
@Haruka547
@ZoekieS
@theEnigmaticPrince
@LostNeverland4
@SylviaWolfe
@LigerCat
@Eternal_Foxglove
@The_Twi1ight_Prince
@Arkotract
@flyingCouch
@DavidTLee
@fabelwoods
@HiddenBond
@404Page
@AllAboutWordz
@UseofthePower
@sky_is_limit
@BIoomedWiIted
(feel free to tag yourself if you want to join us :smile:)

16 Likes

Here!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag, Theora :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay, so, we can put our ideas here and develop our story. There is no such thing as a bad idea so just write whatever pops into your mind!

2 Likes

Should we rename a our group. We have Arkotract’s idea which we can build our story. He has a Mimigaya Syndicate group who wants to control the city. And then there is us who is connected with the Mimigaya group who did something with our memories. And even if we go to the Defence Forces they can’t really help us because of rules and policies they can’t break. So we the Lost people are like undercover not with the Defense forces or the Mimigaya group but we just want our own justice. Does anyone follow?

I’m under an ac where my phone is charging and my fingers are shaking lol

2 Likes

@Theora finds @misspopgoingnowhere a couple days after they found out that they don’t remember anything. @misspopgoingnowhere seems to be having the same symptoms.
No remembrance of the past or how they got to this futuristic place. Nothing.
But whenever they sleep, a particular place creeps into their dreams somehow. (That place can be anything. Temple? School? Whatever makes sense) Sometimes they’re having a lunch in front of it. Sometimes they’re admiring it’s painting.
They must find out why. They must find out other people like them. They must know what actually happened to them and others like them.
They’ve named themselves ‘The Lost people of Neo Tokyo’
They are always there but never there.
And they seek the truth

this is something of a back story? Idk lmao

2 Likes

Yes, yes
We need to connect it all!

1 Like

There is @Arkotract idea of Sector 85 which could be part of the backstory. I also let Arkotract know if it is ok if we can be part of his idea?? I don’t know what I was saying but yeah…sorry my mind’s all over the place

4 Likes

So this is our organization of Lost people who lost their memories. But I really think we should name this organization instead of Lost people :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lost people sounds cool lol
Also, we should tag nick as soon as we have a solid backstory

1 Like

Can we take a vote? 1 vote for Lost people, and I’m undecided…

since it’s Neo-Tokyo how about the Mayotta (secret) organization??? I just searched what the translation of Lost means in Japanese. :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Does this help?

• Mayotta (secret) organization
  • Lost organization
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

I also kid of like the name Lost People. I imagined us as unorganized group of people that lost their memory… trying to find out what happened. thus the simple name: the lost people

2 Likes

You know what I jist remembered? We could be the Matrix lol Because Neo Tokyo? Neo is the character Keanu Reeves played in the Matrix …

1 Like

I also like the idea about that sector 85 and those bad guys @Arkotract created. And @Chewton’s idea about the dream.
What if we can’t remember anything but keep dreaming about sector 85?

4 Likes

I hope there are other name choices. I’m still good with Lost, I just kinda wanted another fancier name

2 Likes

Yes and we’re still haunted by that and can’t tell who to trust or what’s real anymore

3 Likes

So do we trust each other or…? :thinking:

3 Likes

And oh! We can come up with another name and say, we were an organisation, trying to overthrow Mimigaya Syndicate group. But they caught us and erased our memory.
And now we are just a bunch of people, The Lost people, trying to find out what happened to us

3 Likes