The Naming Shop!

list

I’ve always have had trouble creating names for characters. Well, I’m going to at least try to fix that, for me and everyone else.

If you have a name you aren’t going to use (preferably unique), post it here! People can scroll through and maybe a name will catch their interest. It’ll help nearly all writers on Wattpad (if, you know, people see this thread).

Or it could die in a few days/weeks like a normal thread :wink:

Juliana Hernandez
Lilian Grace
Asher Greyson

Not really a submission but this site could help with that.

https://www.behindthename.com/

Baby name sites are always good. I managed to find one a few months ago when I was looking for my own name that let me find names compatible with my last name, but I haven’t been able to find it again. I imagine it would be handy if you need a name for a character’s relative or something.

But here’s some names I apparently thought of last year
F: Chelsey, Irene, Jane, Astrid, Kate, Ellie
M: Rafael, Garrett, Ren
N: Ilya, Blake, Gillian, Jules, Keenan

There was also for some reason only one fantasy-like name on the list: Loran.

Oh, and I also really like Jude and Valentine. They seem so dark and vampire-like. I might be biased though cause I have a huge man crush on Jude Law

MALE: Acer, Titus, Heath, Atlas, Asher, Dexter

FEMALE: Zara, Gwen, Luna, Angeline (Angel), Blair

You can use “Behind the name” :slight_smile: It’s a website for creating name ^^

Girl:
Apple, Blanche, Daria, Iris, June, Clover, Lana, Katniss, Coco, Gigi, Kira, Jackie, Jocelyn, and Marli

Boy:
Adin, Amos, Barker, Canon. Edsel, Huxley, Jayden, Kent, Monte, Reid, Sakari, Tyson, Uriel, and Wiley