The Republic of Yaraslavia

13373296931735821428greek%20temple%20roof-hi

WELCOME TO YARASLAVIA

Hello there, welcome to the Republic of Yaraslavia, a generic Slavic nation but cooler, with some other twists added within. And no, this is now how the coding was meant to cook. This is how it was meant to look. But eh, what can be done? I’m an idiot who didn’t totally code this thread before the coding stuff was disabled. So, uh… no crenellations, no glowing texts, nothing.

But don’t worry comrades. The memes are still pretty much the same, and so are the shitposts and other things. And I’ll still keep posting codes from time to time, at least until I find another way to implement the codes again. This is a continuation of the Cathedral of Eternal Darkness, the home of science, fantasy/sci-fi fandoms, twinks, and most importantly cats. Also shitposts.

This is the realm of Lord Jasper of House Tesla, First of His Name, King of the Weirdos and the First Derps, Lord of the Scientific Kingdoms and Protector of Kompot, The Kitty God, Son of Yog-Sothoth, Solver of Minesweeper, Counter of Pi, The Walking Encyclopedia, The Genderless, Coder of Threads, Slayer of Squads, Writer of Unnecessarily Long Bios, The Dark Templar, Blood of Old Persia, Maker of Puns and the Writer of Legends.

TAGS
Id est, either most frequent or close friends/family.
If you want to be added/removed, say the word.

@Ariador @ZacKember @Deepthi_Shashidhar @the_blank_verse @Poamzi48585 @ofcourseitriedthat @Anniewillams22 @mynameisHarriet @Anon_Star @Ryo_Leo @swansong_xo @Rainwish14 @1213NR @AGuyFromCA @MusketeerPrincess @dreams_i_have @ardanse48 @Glitterintheair213 @HeartfeltLetters @Tris_fire @Girlundercoverxox

Reserved for whatever reasons.

2 Likes

Is this like sequel to the Cathedral thread? Also, i’m not using my alternate account anymore so, i would like to get it removed off the list since i asked the mods to suspend it

1 Like

Yes.

Alright.

1 Like

Thank you, sorry if i caused any problems.

1 Like

Nah.

1 Like

Rain is lurking

1 Like

Yep.

Also could you two just memekill the previous thread? I have college to attend tomorrow.

1 Like

I will try my best

1 Like

this is funky

2 Likes

Well the thread finally died with help of my memes and spam

2 Likes

bows You have done a great service to us, thank you. owo

1 Like

Oh the other one’s gone

Jaaaaaay

It’s been a while. ;u;

boops Hey Rain~

1 Like

That’s what comes from being productive ig O.o :slightly_frowning_face:

rubs nose hai

You are not a disappointment. I like you. You don’t annoy me. You’re not a failure

2 Likes

How have you been? owo

1 Like

Tired. What about you?